Encounter: Jun Bali has an incredibly mesmerizing ass and will eat yours out for days if that’s what you’re into

I know Jun was formerly Sky from Illusions, but as she ever at Bali before? Was she Sky from Bali or different girls?
I’m glad that booty is here in Dallas. Yes there was a review that she was at Bali before.
She do msog?
She do msog? Originally Posted by rogerstone
It has been confirmed on here that she does.
She do msog? Originally Posted by rogerstone
Pretty much certain
Need to visit and see this booty. Next on tdl
Curious to learn who else has a fat ass like Jun in the sub amp world locally/ Originally Posted by Botman1170
She is one in a million.
Yeah I don't think you're going to find an Asian like her, probably around 1 in 1000 that you'll see an Asian girl like her
Yeah I don't think you're going to find an Asian like her, probably around 1 in 1000 that you'll see an Asian girl like her Originally Posted by jnibble1015
I saw that booty and not the same man anymore. It was that great.
Bali’s phone is on now. Going candle style.
Have there been any pics posted of Jun in any past reviews? Everybody’s “”fat ass” definition is different! Thx!
Have there been any pics posted of Jun in any past reviews? Everybody’s “”fat ass” definition is different! Thx! Originally Posted by Sloppyplz
I don't think there are any pics.
Have there been any pics posted of Jun in any past reviews? Everybody’s “”fat ass” definition is different! Thx! Originally Posted by Sloppyplz
Go get a ticket to the Jun show. I do not think she was ever a fan of pics
They don't call her a unicorn for a reason.
If she was Latina or white, her ass would be big. Now for a Korean girls it's way above average.