Sun or luxury

Which girls at Luxury and Sun are the Catholics?
I've had better luck with ladies at Sun. The house mama is always sweet to me as well, unlike Luxury's house mama. But then again, Luxury has miss Huge nipples. Originally Posted by BiggD6
Lol who is ms huge nipples you speak of?
Lol who is ms huge nipples you speak of? Originally Posted by ndr00399
Probably Black Pink.
Toss up in my opinion.... Nice problem to have.
I like the parking situation at Lux as well. Unless there is a back door I don't know about, everyone driving down HH can see your car, and my truck is a little distinctive.
This is like a Coke or Pepsi challenge. Given the current situation in the hobby with all the things going on... just be glad we still have something. I would be happy to have any soda to drink these days!
How late is Lux and Sun open til?
Drew,

It is not, hands down Luxury over Sun. I have seen a few of them that I have not reviewed which is my fault but its night and day
I had an appt booked at Luxury, showed up and was told who I was supposed to see was off that day. I had booked the day before and I'm not a newbie. Then when I asked who else was available, no one else was and I asked who was available later, the mamasan told me to leave. Then I went to Sun unannounced, ended up getting Sky and had a fantastic time. SO I'm leaning toward Sun right now, plus I like their selection of girls better.
  • locks
  • 11-07-2020, 10:38 AM
are the rates postcovid at sun, the same as luxury. or are they precovid rates. (lower).
Still post, all spots have their ladies of choice. I've read glowing reviews on some took the plunge on a couple that aren't worth seeing again. It's all trial and error untill you find that one that you click with.
are the rates postcovid at sun, the same as luxury. or are they precovid rates. (lower). Originally Posted by locks
Everything is $20 higher. Make sure to check reviews. In many instances things that were once allowed are not allowed now.