Birth Control Question

I keep seeing these ladies who are pregnant. My question is how is that happening? Originally Posted by Chuck Norris
Sie sehen, wenn ein Mann und eine Frau sich lieben. Oder zumindest für eine bestimmte Zeit vorgeben ....
[You see, when a man & a woman love each other. Or at least pretend to for a given amount of time....]

I know some have BF's and even husbands but most do not. Originally Posted by Chuck Norris
Du hast dort eine Tabelle bekommen?
[You got a spreadsheet there?]

Are they really trusting their birth control to only a condom? This really seems naive. I have been in the game regularly since 2005 and have had two instances of broken condoms. I would think just about every provider has or will have one break. Do you really want a baby with a dude that pays for a date? Originally Posted by Chuck Norris
So oder so zahlen wir ALLE für Termine
[One way or another, we ALL pay for dates]
One could only hope the true DG would rise from the ashes....
A New BC drug: "Godforiditall"
If it's not ur baby...y even care??
Why is this even being asked? What the hell kinda shit is that?

Once Again....Eccie Fails Me.
It’s risky, but I pull out right before I shoot my load inside.
Back to the issue, indeed, many more than you’d think have an SO or husband, already have a child or want one. Just play safe, personally, and let the women live their lives. Some have no SO or husband, but intentionally want to raise a child of their own, especially if the biological clock is ticking. They are human beings making personal choices.

FWIW, those who stay in the hobby while pregnant tend to become super horny.
I get the shot. No worries here.
Well speaking as a former expecting lady. I have a rw and a hw life my pregnancy was planned and my so had all the dna results he needed to sign his name to it. But alas i have reached my kid quota and got myself fixed permanantly.. But to say these ladies are bbcking everything is a over reach i think. Although i do agree with plan b for the accidents that occur.but what brand are people using that it breaks?? Ive heard of it getting stuck..but im wondering are you guys changing it when it goes dry? Or were they bringing proper lubricant?or were they putting the wrong size on.?? Just questions one thinks of when hearing such things
Smart and responsible especially in this hobby.
Why is this even being asked? What the hell kinda shit is that?

Once Again....Eccie Fails Me. Originally Posted by Kammye
With your comments, I know all I need to about you.
With your comments, I know all I need to about you. Originally Posted by Chuck Norris
Ditto Asshole.
Well speaking as a former expecting lady. I have a rw and a hw life my pregnancy was planned and my so had all the dna results he needed to sign his name to it. But alas i have reached my kid quota and got myself fixed permanantly.. But to say these ladies are bbcking everything is a over reach i think. Although i do agree with plan b for the accidents that occur.but what brand are people using that it breaks?? Ive heard of it getting stuck..but im wondering are you guys changing it when it goes dry? Or were they bringing proper lubricant?or were they putting the wrong size on.?? Just questions one thinks of when hearing such things Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
For me, the condom is for STD safety. My backup plan B is sort of like yours. I reached my family size quota, too, and . . .

"snip, snip."
Ez....life outside this job..... this might pay for lavish habits or bigger house.....
Another pregnancy of a provider, mentioned in her ad today