State of Oregon Issues Gag Order To Stop Christian Bakery From Discussing $135,000 Fine

As for me, Happy Birthday America (I don't know where Amerika is).

I still love the United States of America!

Originally Posted by bigtex
I proudly wore my country's uniform and only refer to it as USA and/or America.

This is the new Amerika. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COIdiot only wore a friggin' Cub Scout uniform and kowardly refers to his country as Amerika.

and he calls me a communist. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COIdiot, my kind and generous offer still stands. I will gladly pay for your one-way, first class airfare (provided you stay a minimum of 10 years) to Beautiful Downtown Damaskus.

Or if you prefer, Beautiful Downtown Moskow.

COIdiot = Fukin' Kowardly Kommie!
  • DSK
  • 07-05-2015, 01:26 PM
I proudly wore my country's uniform and only refer to it as USA and/or America.

COIdiot only wore a friggin' Cub Scout uniform and kowardly refers to his country as Amerika.

COIdiot, my kind and generous offer still stands. I will gladly pay for your one-way, first class airfare (provided you stay a minimum of 10 years) to Beautiful Downtown Damaskus.

Or if you prefer, Beautiful Downtown Moskow.

COIdiot = Fukin' Kowardly Kommie! Originally Posted by bigtex
Did they brainwash you into believing everything the government does is good no matter what and always obey orders without question?
When and where did you serve, JLIdiot?
  • DSK
  • 07-05-2015, 03:16 PM
When and where did you serve, JLIdiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Before you won the dipshit of the year and dipshit emeritus awards, that is when.

As for where, back when Bergstrom wasn't an aeropuerto.

So fuck you and your false claims of military service, you rude cocksucker.
When and where did you serve, JLIdiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Back at you, ShitEater... "When and where did you (peel taters) serve"?
And here he was SOOO proud of being the P.L.O. ! ( From the movie, "No Time for Sergeants"' ) The servicewide BEST Permanent Latrine Orderly ! Those brown finger nails must have done wonders for the taste of them gub'mint " taters " ! Wonder where assup's buddies woomby and shammy "served" ? And "marching" in gay pride parades doesn't count.
And here he was SOOO proud of being the P.L.O. ! ( From the movie, "No Time for Sergeants"' ) The servicewide BEST Permanent Latrine Orderly ! Those brown finger nails must have done wonders for the taste of them gub'mint " taters " ! Wonder where assup's buddies woomby and shammy "served" ? And "marching" in gay pride parades doesn't count. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Were you caught trying to give out free blowjibbers behind the latrines again? You just love the 'plop' as that shit hits the water, don't you? You're like Pavlov's dog. It gets your salivary juices going and you can't wait for the dick. You know you're the best PLO, there's no contest.