The guy is even better that we first thought...

• WTF
  • 02-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Whirly, it really did happen, it was all over the news here in Houston. Originally Posted by seedman55
According to Whirly...how do we know anything is real? How can we believe anything on the News!

Whirly thinks that a family with a child with Downs Syndrom , conspired with a waiter, to make this shit up!

I think LK's crazy cooties have rubbed off on Whirly!
Whirly, it really did happen, it was all over the news here in Houston. Originally Posted by seedman55
Prove it! Post a link that shows Houston exists.

Or am I supposed to believe that because the government says there's a Houston?

Prove it! Post a link that shows Houston exists.

Or am I supposed to believe that because the government says there's a Houston?
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Thats like saying. Prove who your Daddy is, just cause your mother told you so, lol.
When I lived in Ft. Worth, I knew this stereotypical "good ol' boy" Texan, who would brag on Texas all the time. One time I asked him, "So, what do think about Texas being the second largest state in the union?" This was his answer, "You know, I've heard Alaska is bigger 'n us, but I ain't never been there, so I can't say fer sure, so as far as I'm concerned, Texas is still the biggest state in the union." He was dead serious.
He is a good man. I was in his place and told him
that I didn't want to sit next to a group of Libtards
that were trying to get a free meal and he totally
agreed with me.

ha ha ha ha
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2013, 06:39 AM
He is a good man. I was in his place and told him
that I didn't want to sit next to a group of Libtards
that were trying to get a free meal and he totally
agreed with me.

ha ha ha ha Originally Posted by bojulay
I know that is a lie, I eat there all the time and would have beat some smart into your dumbass, and you would not be posting such nonsense.

When I lived in Ft. Worth, I knew this stereotypical "good ol' boy" Texan, who would brag on Texas all the time. One time I asked him, "So, what do think about Texas being the second largest state in the union?" This was his answer, "You know, I've heard Alaska is bigger 'n us, but I ain't never been there, so I can't say fer sure, so as far as I'm concerned, Texas is still the biggest state in the union." He was dead serious. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Sounds like you were talking to Whirly's kinfolk!...They have morphed into the Birther movement