Jewish versus Arab Contributions to the World

Sorry pipsqueak. Not my job. I'll leave that shit to better qualified analysts... Like you!

Didn't know it was up to me to figure out WHY MUSLIMS HATE US.

Kinda like trying to figure out why IBIdiot and Whir-lie-turd ALWAYS LIE.

I thought you wereosed to figure that one out, Junior.
Congratulations on practicing the assup definition of dipshittery so well. You just dodged, ducked and deflected my question... Ok, don't waste the few brain cells you still have left on the question of WHY DO THEY HATE US. If anyone asks, just say "they hate us because we are culturally and intellectually superior". Then tick off the names of all those Jewish/American Nobel Laureates. Then point out the paucity of Muslim winners. Be sure to thank JL for providing you with this info. Then rest your case and STFU. Got it, dipshit?
Generally speaking, from an historic perspective, people with incurable deficiencies, whether perceived or real, attempt to demonize and marginalize in rhetoric those who they perceive as a threat to expose, either directly or by example, their deficiencies in order to attempt to elevate their image, for which they don't have the focus and initiative to improve with positive activities.

There is a lot of that in underdeveloped ("third-world" countries), in this country since 2008, and a whole bunch in this forum.

The name-calling and labeling by some persons is a perfect example. Perhaps it makes the name-callers feel better about themselves (publicly), and if they keep it up long enough some folks may actually begin to believe it.

Many Persians believe it.

So did many Germans, and others around Europe and this country.
I like the part where the so liberal and caring FuckZup called Muslims "wild humans". Way to go bigot.
I like the part where the so liberal and caring FuckZup called Muslims "wild humans". Way to go bigot. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Hanging out at the soda fountain in Nau's Drug on West Lynn ...

... just outside of Clarksville .... is rubbing off on him!
What a piece of crap. I am sure all those people honored didn't stand up there and thump their chest about being Jewish. I bet all them would want JL to Shut The Fuck Up. Muslim contribution? Let's see how about the Code Of Hammurabi which forms the basis of all written law the world over.

Here's a thought. Stating "Pro-Israel" or "Pro-Palestinian" has an unethical unconditional. You should say "I am pro-Fairness, pro-Justice".

Now I know JL, his first response will be that I support Hamas. I am NOT adopting any cause,I dislike Hamas (they helped burn churches).I have empathy for those in utter misery & humiliation!!!!! You know the innocent civilians that BOTH sides are slaughtering.
Big Louie you just fucked up royally. The Code of Hammurabi and the concept of "zero" came from Arab peoples but we are talking about Muslim people of which there none before the seventh century. Your contributions came long before Islam. (Your also forgot to mention the Persian leaders that tried to overwhelm the west)
Stupid meta-argument, JDIdiot. You are correct, though. Hammurabii came long before Muhammad. But THAT doesn't support your argument. Nor does it justify a "Jewish vs. Muslim" dick measuring contest.

However, since that's what only what most you ignorant fucksticks understand, I'm not surprised,
I stand for peace, love and brotherhood.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actions speak louder than words, pigface.

where the fuck do you get that from this thread? QUOTE IT, YOU INBRED HILLBILLY RETARD!

Do you even KNOW who your own people are, Slobbrin? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I stand for peace, love and brotherhood. [/QUOTE]
I stand for peace, love and brotherhood. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you ever consider those words?

How hard will anyone have to look to embarrass you on that quote?
Actions speak louder than words, pigface. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Pigface? On Shabbos? Wank on, brother fraud!

LMAO @ ECCIE's most hateful poster.

I like the part where the so liberal and caring FuckZup called Muslims "wild humans". Way to go bigot. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That's stupid and a typical Idiot family LIE.

JDIdiot, in his Idiot Klan, er Clan counteroffensive -- the fight to defend whir-LIE-turd, hereafter to be known as "Operation Slack Jaw" -- is using one of the 5 D's of DIPSHITTERY.

Yes, JDIdiot is guilty of: DOCTOR.

I particularly like the part where JDIgnoreMe exhorts his fellow idiots by saying "go bigot."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Big Louie you just fucked up royally. The Code of Hammurabi and the concept of "zero" came from Arab peoples but we are talking about Muslim people of which there none before the seventh century. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Please note everyone that JD cannot tell the difference between an ethic race of people, Arab and religion, Muslim, that multiple races follow. Same with JL. JL original claim should have been Jewish People vs Arab People.
Actually BL, members of numerous races and nationalities practice Judaism.

Fact is, JLHomo's entire thread is ridiculous on just about every level, but consistent with the chest thumping braggadocio that he uses to make himself feel better about his pathetic little life.

It's a stupid comparison, designed to what, foment more hatred among mouthbreathing ditto heads on a whooker board?

Believe me, there are a lot of idiotic Jewish people in this world. Like the OP. That is, if you believe he's Jewish.
That is, if you believe he's Jewish. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I believe JL is a known Jewish Defector.

Does that count?