A Labor of LOVE

See, hall of fame quotes in the hall of fame thread. Keep em coming babe. I've heard from a few providers that you were the one with the hygiene problem. And for your smelly lil info, I put the banned tag under my name to see who the haters are and to see what it would feel like if I did. I was logging on, just refraining from posting. Obviously I would be more missed than you would. Waaaaah.

But for real though, I love you!!! Even if your breath does smell like 2 girls, 1 cup. Wakeup, nice avatar.
There she goes again, the low quality hooker doing as low quality hookers do, keeping the low road and slandering what they will never get: big tippers and HDH clients. lmao!!!!
I want the "stincky, the hand puppet" threAD back........I could have really shined.....I would have given you guys my greatest work....I would have given you a masterpiece.

Just an aside...........isn't it a major rules infraction to disclose the men's lounge conversations?
There she goes again, the low quality hooker doing as low quality hookers do, keeping the low road and slandering what they will never get: big tippers and HDH clients. lmao!!!! Originally Posted by Raphael

I would have given you guys my greatest work....I would have given you a masterpiece.
Originally Posted by dearhunter
Licking his own feces is indeed the one thing dearhunter is good at...

(and I am offended that a low quality hooker would presume to bring a respectable first lady, down to these latrines she has hereby created)
now Rafe, if you're going to continue to be immature I'm going to have to hit the RTM button and ask you to leave. Let's handle this in a grown up way.
Adults I treat like adults

But a childish little Daphne I treat like a childish little Daphne :

Adults I treat like adults

But a childish little Daphne I treat like a childish little Daphne :

Originally Posted by Raphael
Woah, handpuppet is into some freaky shit.... Isn't this image against board rules? Bestiality, pedophilia and all that?
Now Wakeup has been banned, unless he's playing possum too, and his avatar removed. So now we can't even post pics of handpuppets around here.. WTF is really going on??
Woah, handpuppet is into some freaky shit.... Isn't this image against board rules? Bestiality, pedophilia and all that? Originally Posted by enderwiggin
I was thincking the same thing. He's trying to get my thread closed with the sick shit, and if he does, Operation: Blowback will go into Omega mode. Just sayin..
Thank you... mods.

When mods intervene, I can stay put & enjoy hobbying.
I have never needed a mod to enjoy hobbying. To each his own.
You have to love the irony of a fucktard using "feces" and "I am offended" in the same post......too funny.

I am offended that you are offended, sir.........more so, I am offended that you are fascinated with my feces.....I refuse to take anymore of this shit. I am going to take my feces and hang out in coed........where, the hooktards roam free and everyone love one another for free (if you are the last one to post) for 30 minutes.
I have never needed a mod to enjoy hobbying. To each his own. Originally Posted by OneInAMillion

ok, I'll rephrase this:
Thanks to mod intervention I can enjoy this board

(though when and if the mod is a pretty little lady then another kind of... intervention is quite enjoyable as well)
ok, I'll rephrase this:
Thanks to mod intervention I can enjoy this board
Originally Posted by Raphael
Just an observation, many of us have not been able to enjoy this board near as much since it became your last refuge.
I'm sure the mods, admins and owners will tire of your complaining just as we all have.
History is not on your side.