SEX PARTY!!! Make it happen yo! >: O

There are always meet and greets, social/happy hours.....so why not have a Lock In or something to that nature? I think the 3 provider limit for the entry fee is a great idea, anything over that would be an additional out of pocket expense. Maybe have tickets or tokens to give the provides so they are keeping track that everyone is playing fair. I think this would work! Any ladies going to take the lead on this?
I'm not very active here, but if this type of event is to happen, it will require significant investment from at least several Austin hobby-ists (paying for the ladies time, suite fees, and refreshments).

Those that show up will have to pay door and event fees, obviously after they have been screened.

Thoughts?
Bunga Bunga...
Ok are we really talking about an eyes wide shut event then you would need to have it at a house not a hotel. Are you guys talking about all activities open for all to see or some open and some in rooms or all in rooms. Or just whatever goes. Interesting concept but $400 sounds too low - I would think $500 per guy that way its fair to the girls. Or one price for party and one price for session. Also who is going to have 45 to 60 sessions when you are going to want to be with more than one. 30minutes seems like more than enough time then on to the next. Wow what a concept. lets do it.
Amore this is why I love you. Please lets make this happen I will fly my ass out to Texaassss fot this lol. I also think a flat door fee is a good idea, however it depends on the lady to male ratio as well. We'd have to also factor in the cost of location, food, festivities etc so we won't be in debt lol. But an all out fuckfest would be awesomee. Some serious planning needs to begin I need this lol. Best first post to click on todayy also random sn mabi is hard as shit im like only level 2 -_____-
The meet and greet I went to in Vegas was heavily screened and you had to get approved to attend. So if someone decided the male to female ratio allowed before the event then they could approve people based on need to fill spaces. You could even require guys to put up a deposit for attendance after they are approved to come.
I like the idea of a one-admission price gets you an all-access pass for a dusk-till-dawn-fuckathon. $400 is a feasible price point for the guys. At that price, if you had three times as many providers as men, each provider would get $1200.

And yes, sex games, dancing, strip poker, drinking games, spin-the-bottle, twister, bukkake, eyeball licking...

Structure would be important so that no one felt gyped, and it would be easy enough to figure it out; the most important thing would be the RSVPs to make sure you had a balance of girls and guys--and people who WANT to be watched by others. To me being a spectator at a sport like this would be great!

And, it would be especially fun to have several "experiences" that you could have--maybe rooms dedicated to certain activities, such as Doubles, MMF, MFF, two girl shows, two guy shows, orgy, dungeon, fbsm, footjobs, ropes/s&m, pegging, invite a tranny, etc.

All we need is a place, a time, and an industrial sized bottle of lube! Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
I really like the idea of different themed rooms. Maybe a cheap flat rate to get in and then a cheap price to gain enrty into all rooms? But I feel like that is too businessy. Nevermind. If there were 3 times as many ladies men however, we would only make 1/3 profits of the $400 a piece, not 3 times. I believe a pretty equal male to female ratio is important and people who like to watch is a must sign me up for MMF!
I guess somebody should set up a screening form that everyone whk wants to join must fill out. A separate email dedicated to only this would need to be created as well. Requiring a deposit would help make more certain the actual number of guests coming. Something like 25% or 50% of the door fee. Admission requirements would have to be established and TIGHT to protect everyone's safety. Amore I dub you leader since it was your idea nomnomnom. We would need enough time to advertise and find a venue, screen guests, create a theme and set up.everything, etc. Doing it by 4th of July weekend vb is too soon. The biggest task will be coordinating everybody's schedule so that it's not a total sausage fest lol. Good god there has to be a nuru pit. How much money alone are we gonna need to get things like lubes and condoms O.o this will be a mission.
Also if is will be an all ay or night fuckfest (ie 10+ hrs) with the option of doing anything I think that a door fee of $500 plus a non-refundable deposit of $200 is not out of the question. This would basically be the superbowl of overnight sessions at half the cost of a normal overnight with just one lady which would run you anywhere from $800 to $2000. The deposit would show dedication and (hopefully) provide an influx of revenue to pay for the venue and all festivities so once inside everything would already be provided. Byob is mehh, an open bar would be better just for the sake of uniformity but then that's also money so yea...many kinks would have to be worked out.
I was hoping something like this could take off. There will have to be entrance fee of course. Food, water, and supplies I am more than willing to donate. Male covers, female covers.... I'm in need to mark it off my bucket list.
Amore this is why I love you. Please lets make this happen I will fly my ass out to Texaassss fot this lol. I also think a flat door fee is a good idea, however it depends on the lady to male ratio as well. We'd have to also factor in the cost of location, food, festivities etc so we won't be in debt lol. But an all out fuckfest would be awesomee. Some serious planning needs to begin I need this lol. Best first post to click on todayy also random sn mabi is hard as shit im like only level 2 -_____- Originally Posted by Karyn Lovely
YUUUUUUSSSSS!!! Come Out to TEXAS! Damn now I totally have to get this party started!

lol gurl you need to tell me when you sign In! so i can help you rapid level up. we gonna take you in an advance mission and your gonna go from lvl 2 to lvl 20 in a heart beat!
ok so here what i garthered so far from this thread and the suggetions/oppinions

Most everyone agrees a general entry fee is a must.

not many mention whether it should be open invite or like you have to be on "The List" kinda thing...but I think for the purposes of safety just follow the example of the local M&G and stick to a list. I also think it wouldn't be smart to have a generally equal number of M2F ratio but maybe like a couple extra ladie cause let say there are 2 doubles (MFF) session occurring at the same time. that would lessen the amount of ladies socializing just out and about.
IDk just an idea.

I wasn't really thinking a hotel persay cause even with a hotel I mean say you rent out the ball room in the driskill where exactly are ppl gonna get their freak on? o.O you'd have to ALSO have rented out rooms for people so sneak away too... and keeping track of keys...well sounds like meh

I was thinking a location that has a couple of private bed room and maybe a couple of off to the side open spaces that have beds in view but not like in the middle of the freakin living room. also Personally If there's a location that has all that AND a hot tub area I'll be one happy lil lady ^_^ love me a hot tube.

and yea we will have to factor in the cost of renting the space.

no one really touched on food either I'm mean if it like dusk till dawn some of y'all gonna get hungry. and guy have black holes for stomach. I've seen men put away food.

So do we order catering for the event of what do yall think of Pot luck maybe Vic BBQ??? o.O

so you'd have to factor in the cost of food (if catering) cost of renting a location and then the Ladies cut

I think the idea of 3 session per guy seems fair for an all day even. not sure how you'd keep track of that...of who would be responsible for keeping track
I'd like all 3 of mine at once please haha j/k
[/QUOTE]
I also think it wouldn't be smart to have a generally equal number of M2F ratio but maybe like a couple extra ladie cause let say there are 2 doubles (MFF) session occurring at the same time. that would lessen the amount of ladies socializing just out and about.
IDk just an idea.
Originally Posted by Secret_Amore

Well, since the ladies have more options for.... how shall we say it delicately.... entry. They also often have more stamina and guys often need recovery time, you could have fewer ladies and more guys or run the party in shifts as long as there are plenty of bathrooms for cleanup (and other stuff....who says you need bedrooms for gettin' your freak on?

I wasn't really thinking a hotel persay cause even with a hotel I mean say you rent out the ball room in the driskill where exactly are ppl gonna get their freak on? o.O you'd have to ALSO have rented out rooms for people so sneak away too... and keeping track of keys...well sounds like meh

I was thinking a location that has a couple of private bed room and maybe a couple of off to the side open spaces that have beds in view but not like in the middle of the freakin living room. also Personally If there's a location that has all that AND a hot tub area I'll be one happy lil lady ^_^ love me a hot tube. Originally Posted by Secret_Amore

I'm sure there are private houses that could be rented for a party, but they wouldn't come cheap. Perhaps a Realtor on the list could advise on this?

no one really touched on food either I'm mean if it like dusk till dawn some of y'all gonna get hungry. and guy have black holes for stomach. I've seen men put away food. Originally Posted by Secret_Amore

I can handle the champagne and I'm on a very limited low call diet... oysters and DATY so that shouldn't cost much LOL. I can't speak for the other "black holes".

Just a suggestion, but you might want to start small with only a few people and see how it goes, then if it goes well, invite a larger crowd.
  • Loxly
  • 06-25-2013, 10:04 PM
Might want to consider checking out cabin rentals. We had one using a cabin that included 3 bedrooms, hot tub on the porch and really nice kitchen. We rented it for 3 days. Friday to do set ups and a few "practice" sessions with the sponsors. Sat. was the party and Sunday was emptying everyone out and the clean up. Wasn't cheap. We took turns at the access road to check in guests and look for LE/GooseNeckers.

We had a two girl inclusive rate and used tokens that tracked "usage".

Just a thought.