Am I overreacting?

Since you asked and I’m bored, here’s my two cents:

KD - yes, you’re overreacting.

“I would love to accommodate you” and “I can take care of you” are hardly unique phrases, and there are only so many ways to word a response when the general meaning is the same.

That being said, as you correctly pointed out it does make business sense for you to try to separate yourself. If you feel people are stealing your material in the open threads, maybe try posting a generic response and following up with your next catchphrase in a PM to keep it out of the public view.
Unless someone is stealing YOUR pics it isn't that serious....guys rarely read what we type out anyway. Being blatantly rude and confrontational makes you look rather bitchy...pm is great resource. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
This^^^ Just PM the fucking guy if it bothers you that much and keep it private so chicks don't steal your shit if you actually are naive enough to believe that words matter to a horny guy who just wants some pussy ASAP. He's looking at your pics and your reviews. He doesn't give a fuck about your public words to his ISO.
  • L.A.
  • 12-14-2018, 04:30 PM
Am i overreacting? EVERYTIME I come up with a catchy line to use in the ISO's some other girl steals it from me. Once I realized everyone on the ISO's just sounded the same saying "I would love to accommodate you" i took the initiative to switch it up a little bit so I could sound different and starting saying "I can take care of you" next thing I know not even a week later I've seen three or four girls using it all over the ISO'S. But I didn't get upset I just figured imagery was a form of flattery but now I'm just getting flat out pissed off take a look at my comments on this thread attached at the bottom and tell me if im overreacting because this is a problem that's really starting to annoy me. Even her signature line is an exact replica of mine almost

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2493376 Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
To answer your question: yes
Pm with general location and rates. A lot of ISO's don't put location preferred in their ISO and a lot of ladies reply without a general location. Nobody knows where anybody is and that's not good for a hookup
Use this one, KD:

Yes, you should be upset. That ol' saying that "imagery is a form flattery" isn't true. These girls needs to stop imaging you. Imaging isn't cool at all.
I guess I am paying a little too much attention to what I'm saying to you guys even though you don't pay attention to it likewise.
That biactcchhhh
Maybe you should add the fact that you aren’t reference friendly in your signature and less people will “steal” it. Hopefully that will stop guys from giving your name as a reference and me having to inform them you refuse to respond to them over and over again.

Since we are talking about annoying things and all lol
  • motor
  • 12-14-2018, 09:07 PM
If you respond to every ISO, then you get what you get
Maybe you should add the fact that you aren’t reference friendly in your signature and less people will “steal” it. Hopefully that will stop guys from giving your name as a reference and me having to inform them you refuse to respond to them over and over again.

Since we are talking about annoying things and all lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
She responds to all of my reference requests without an issue everytime
Great theaAD lol. Got some great responses. Keep them coming ladies
  • BLM69
  • 12-14-2018, 09:34 PM
Looks like a cat fight of the clicks is brewing, my guess as a observer would be if they don't respond to you, it's because you don't matter. What goes around, comes around lol
According to Mad Men, you just were out sold
  • dgc92
  • 12-14-2018, 09:37 PM
Jules - Maybe she just doesn't like you?

I guess I am paying a little too much attention to what I'm saying to you guys even though you don't pay attention to it likewise. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
See. I think you misunderstood. Nobody said it doesn't matter what you say. And if they did say that, they're wrong. In an ad or ISO response, yeah, you're probably overthinking it. Just the fact you're there is enough. Once you get to PMs and texts, and especially in person, what you say is INCREDIBLY important. You're one of my all-time favorites, and it has a lot to do with your personality. You'd have been my regular a long time ago, except you don't have an incall and getting a room every time is kind of a pain in the balls.