I Was Watching a Thing on Charles Manson Last Weekend...

And your point being, I heard the song over 40 years ago, so you got a problem with white jewish communist, or Jews, or Communist or a combination thereof Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
The point is your "intellectual" posturing is as shallow as it is artificial, and Communists degenerates are definitely a problem, daydreamer.
Saw and read it several years before you posted it, daydreamer. It actually started out as a poem written by Abel Meeropol before it was adapted to a song. Meeropol was white, Jewish and a Communist. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Was there a point to this post?

Did you really chime in to tell Daydreamer you knew about it first?

And when you told us about Meeropol being white, Jewish, and a communist. was that just to ensure Billy Holliday did not get origination credit?

Or were you showing off your ability to look stuff up on Wikipedia?

Or is this just your insidious way of discrediting the moral point of the song/poem - by noting that the author is a pinko kike - and from New York, too.
The point is your "intellectual" posturing is as shallow as it is artificial, and Communists degenerates are definitely a problem, daydreamer. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As are Confederate sympathizing degenerates...
As are Confederate sympathizing degenerates... Originally Posted by ExNYer
Take it easy, your inner Liberal is starting to show.

And when you told us about Meeropol being white, Jewish, and a communist. was that just to ensure Billy Holliday did not get origination credit?

Or is this just your insidious way of discrediting the moral point of the song/poem - by noting that the author is a pinko kike - and from New York, too. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Doubt he would of knew of it first, my dad had the recording back in the 40's we listen to in in the 60's

Meeropol wrote the poem, Billie Holliday made it a classic song heard and loved around the world.
Strange Fruit on You tube

Yeah he was trying to show off, didn't make any points

He didn't discredit the song, it just exposed what a sad puppy he is.
Doubt he would of knew of it first, my dad had the recording back in the 40's we listen to in in the 60's

Meeropol wrote the poem, Billie Holliday made it a classic song heard and loved around the world.

Yeah he was trying to show off, didn't make any points

He didn't discredit the song, it just exposed what a sad puppy he is. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
Didn't try to discredit the poem, daydreamer. Just you, and did so successfully since you ignorantly assumed that the poem was your "private little secret", and that you were ignorantly unaware that this poem has been taught in literature courses for decades.
Didn't try to discredit the poem, daydreamer. Just you, and did so successfully since you ignorantly assumed that the poem was your "private little secret", and that you were ignorantly unaware that this poem has been taught in literature courses for decades. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
My private little secret, give me a break, , oh BTW loved by millions since the 1930's long before it was taught in any literature class
I first heard it at home, was it in class when you first heard it.
My private little secret, give me a break, , oh BTW loved by millions since the 1930's long before it was taught in any literature class Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
That only proves that you trully are an ignoramus for your pseudo-intellectual response at: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053453099&postcount=8
Man, I'm gettin' all confused here. I don't have a picture of my hot mulatto hooker, but here's my favorite ice cream:
Attached Images File Type: jpg ice-cream2.jpg (32.0 KB, 58 views)
That only proves that you trully are an ignoramus for your pseudo-intellectual response at: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053453099&postcount=8 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You do realize how ignorant you sound right, or would it been better for me not to give the person insight into what I was referenced.
You seem rather clueless, better quit before you remove all doubt.
Take it easy, your inner Liberal is starting to show. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I don't have an inner liberal.

I do, however, have an inner "racist bullshit" detector.

IBHankerwrong constantly sets it off.
Didn't try to discredit the poem, daydreamer. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
At what point did he "discredit" the poem? He never mentioned it. He simply pointed out the song, which he enjoyed. As you so often do, you are putting words in another poster's mouth in a desperate attempt to win an argument and make yourself look smart.

Just you, and did so successfully since you ignorantly assumed that the poem was your "private little secret", and that you were ignorantly unaware that this poem has been taught in literature courses for decades. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Can you point out where he "assumed" the poem was his "private little secret"? No, you can't. He never mentioned the poem. He only mentioned the song, which he apparently liked. From this, YOU assumed a whole LOT of things - all of them wrong.

How do you know he was ignorantly unaware the poem had been taught in literature courses for decades. Again, he only mentioned the song. You assumed the rest - incorrectly.

Now you are just trying to save face by making shit up and putting words on other people's mouths.

Or is this just your insidious way of discrediting the moral point of the song/poem - by noting that the author is a pinko kike - and from New York, too. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I B an Idiot busted. Moron with intellectual pretensions. Keep trying dimwit.

Biracial actresses; a scoop of chocolate and a scoop of vanilla
You do realize how ignorant you sound right, or would it been better for me not to give the person insight into what I was referenced.
You seem rather clueless, better quit before you remove all doubt. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
You profess your pseudo-intellectualism, and you imagine you don't sound ignorant, daydreamer?

I B an Idiot busted. Moron with intellectual pretensions. Keep trying dimwit. Originally Posted by timpage
Says Little Timmy, the moron with no intellect. Keep trying dimotard.