Using BP

I just want to get off on nikkiwhite Originally Posted by 124rg
I just want to play ping pong with Nikki...
Yeah obviously they wouldnt be legit if they are using stolen pics lol changing ur number a few times doesnt mean ur not legit to thats ur opinion not a fact so it would be unfair for say just some random girl to deem someone unsafe just because of that right? Maybe the bitch breaks her phone alot.

Either way aint no reason to jump down my throat. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
not jumping. just a statement. bit sarcastic but still, all the same.
also less an "opinion" and more an educated guess backed up by experience, research and just plain probability.

there is a high positive evident correlation between stolen pics and changing your number Several times. it's not like i was saying a girl isn't legit cause she change her number. that was never the Sol reason despite any perceptions/opinions
I shall be back soon boys

Secret,
An educated guess can be wrong , therefore its opinion not fact right? I didnt come here to argue with anybody was just giving my.... educated guess... as to why some men constantly go for the bp scammers.

I think its cool u care so much about the guys and dont want them to get ripped off honestly. But becoming a vigilante for hobby justice isnt gonna sit well with alot of girls. I for one dont think ur rating system was fair nor accurate but thats not what I came here to discuss, and frankly the I told u so attitude isnt cool.
SA isn't doing anything that different from what I used to do a couple years back. Only difference is that she's a provider and I'm a hobbyist.

You may not like it, SA, but you can't deny there's a conflict of interest because of your profession. I did find your threads useful on certain occasions, though....confirmed my findings.
I post on bp as well get lots of creeps calling but have to Weed through them