No Justice In The Hobby/Provider Stand Point

I have not met KT but from reading her profile and her posts and comments I have no desire to. Her attitude seems to be that she has the only pussy in Dallas and if you are lucky she may let you near it!! Notice I said near not IN!
Katy, go back to work at Walmart and maybe you will meet the man of your dreams! There AE way too many wonderful ladies here to deal with attitude and drama
This drama never ceases to amaze me. I agree with eccienewbie.

Take off the bra.
Lose the driver.
Stop the drama.

Some of us on here know you well enough to know what a scam you are and do not try to make this about me. This is about you and you bad service. Originally Posted by theG
TheG were you or were you not the same gentleman that said and I quote "I do think she has some personal problems that may be hurting her and perhaps guys being supportive and nice to her would help? I've tried putting myself in her shoes and realize that sometimes it's better to forgive".

Soooo kind sir, I ask you now, are your comments still in line with what you had stated previously and are you being supportive to said female or have you had a change of heart, if so why, pray tell?
We'll know who they are from the responses in this thread.
Oh my....

• theG
  • 01-04-2014, 09:04 AM
Pimp yeah right you're full of it, Driver yes my homegirl does drive me so what of it try driving, checking email', Pm's, and p411 request and answering phone calls and text messages while driving. Wow I didn't think you were going to become this bitter and devious WOW and at what cost or bribe was it to start your hate Katy campaign say hello to your cat Puff Daddy's for me and I wasn't going to mention your name you told on yourself dude I'm way more professional then that so let the guilty party's keep speaking
I have never seen a chick get away with posting so many comments on her reviews and they didn't get EDITED out and reprimanded by a Mod for doing so. What's up with that?

Originally Posted by theG
Katy, why do you not take your bra off during a session?
say hello to your cat Puff Daddy's for me Originally Posted by Katy Taylor
The dude has a kitteh named Puff Daddy? Ha! Sweet! He gets an instant cookie from me.

Music time ya mofo's!

The Exploited

Rabia Sorda

Santa Hates You
We'll know who they are from the responses in this thread. Originally Posted by Jarvis
LOL you're a smart guy oh why did you say anything now you've made them smart enough to notice I was making them tell on theirself because a true provider never put anyone's business out there unless they put it out there first
A lesson I learned pretty early is "if you find yourself in a hole, first thing to do is STOP DIGGING."
Just poppin' in right quick to see how things are going.

I see they're going as expected....
  • theG
  • 01-04-2014, 12:54 PM
lmfao
She outted Puff Daddy
  • motor
  • 01-04-2014, 01:56 PM
i dont know about anything elese but I have seen Katy and had a wonderful time..............sorry