Out of curiosity would Trump’s enraged insults get him banned from ECCIE?

He is hard to pin down, he can tweet a lie at 2am and by 6 issued three more plus walking back the first one.
Why must there be an us vs them attitude at all? Why must the President be the offender in chief? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You call him an offender because he doesn't take the crap that the Left dishes out.
I call him an offender because he offends people. Everywhere.
I call him an offender because he offends people. Everywhere. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

he may offend some people but he doesn't offend me. Jackie is right about Trump's style. he's never been one to back down and he's like Patton, always on the offensive, he never digs in or retreats.
Why must there be an us vs them attitude at all? Why must the President be the offender in chief? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The only people Trump offends are thin skinned losers.

Jim
"Enraged" insults? Just more fake news.
Odummer got away with being an " offender in chief" and the liberals were ALL ok with it ! Liberal snowflake RTM button pounders in THIS forum even made excuses for him to do so and to have a race baiter like Al Sharpton be his " race relations " adviser while Al still owed millions in back taxes ! Have a nice day now....
Wow Rey! We’re talking about Trump and his hostile social media habits. Please read the OP.

I think Trump can’t express himself without it being couched in conflict and bullying.

Nice sig line, btw.
Wow Rey! We’re talking about Trump and his hostile social media habits. Please read the OP.

I think Trump can’t express himself without it being couched in conflict and bullying.

Nice sig line, btw. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
" ..conflict and bullying ." Like when odummer and shrilLIARy were challenged on ANYTHING ! ???? Just like ALL liberals do.... especially those with RTM buttons ?
Boy howdy, Rey, you’re in quite a snit!!

I think we’ve clearly seen that Trump is incapable of not acting like a crasshole. Not just a “tough negotiator” and a “tells it like it is” kinda guy but a vulgar boor who can’t communicate without jerking himself off, shitting on someone else or both.

If he were posting here, you know what he’d be doing, right? What he always does.

Point is, how can we hold him to a lower standard than a bunch of whoremongers arguing on a pussy board?

That’s a serious question, my fellow mongers.
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

please post any tweet by President Trump you find offensive.

let's cut to the chase, shall we?
would Trump’s enraged insults get him banned from ECCIE?

Only if he hurts someone's little feelings.
Only if he hurts someone's little feelings. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
An oversimplification, but very close. In case some of you missed it, and I assume y’all have since you never seemed to look at the guidelines in the past, let me remind you of the words of the words given out but he owners.

To all,

I wanted to take a moment to call to attention a few of the site's guidelines to be sure everyone understands and is on the same page with what is expected and what will be enforced.

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

These have always been part of the vision for this site, although I'm not so sure it's been enforced consistently mainly due to the site growing so large in size over the years.

The moderators have recently been given a directive from Site Admins to enforce these particular guidelines strongly and consistently across the board, anywhere it may exist. The key word is ANYWHERE. Any forum, public or private. If someone insults you to your face or behind your back they have still insulted you and that is that.

Also, a special call-out for those who may have participated in such behavior prior to the day this notice goes live: You can consider this an early Christmas present for you. You are being given a golden opportunity to stop insulting, targeting, or harassing other members and participate in harmony with the diverse folks that make up this community.
Should anyone not take this notice seriously and continue to display behaviors that have been prohibited on this site since Day 1, I'm afraid you won't be able to get by for very long flying under the radar without consequence or reprimand.

We have always intended this site to be a place everyone can come and participate, any gender, all walks of life, to seek and receive information pertaining to their search for fun and successful encounters. Staff wishes to issue an apology that the rapid growth of the site seemed to throw us off in some areas from keeping this aspect of the vision alive. Corrections and adjustments are being made, and it should be pretty noticeable in the days and weeks to come.

Thanks everyone! Have a great day!

St. C
would Trump’s enraged insults get him banned from ECCIE?

Only if he hurts someone's little feelings. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
All Trump has to due is tweet and the libs and demorats get offended
Yea the truth hurts , they need to go to there "safe place"