BOO fucking Hoo...

Some hooktards just don't get it.

Hooktards,

No one gives a shit if you come across information from the Premium Access (PA) areas.

People sure give a shit when you make it clear that you have access to this information.

Fucktards will give you information. The stupid fucks just can't help themselves. If you are going to complain about something that is said in the PA areas, then you just may as well give up the fucktard that passed you this information. There is a reason why these areas are not available to you. Because you will get butt-hurt when you read it.

Additionally... Hooktards that create a additional profiles and write reviews to get PA access... Shut the fuck up and don't try to defend yourself with your alternate (male) profile. You'll just attract attention to the fact that you may have a second profile and make it easier for moderators and administrators to track you down. Don't be a dumb hooktard.

If you have created an additional (male) profile, have a staff member disable it.

And remember hooktards... keep your cocksucker shut, unless someone is giving you money to keep it open.
Excellent advice!
Again we have this conversation.

Hooktards having knowledge of Men's Area is not a violation until the Tard in Hooktard comes out and they make it known to the board they have such knowledge by either having a Male Handle or a Whit Knighttard has given her the info. That's when the short bus pulls up to take them away to a nice vacation.

Also, when a Fucktard is given info from the Ladies Private Areas(keep it clean) it's not a violation until he makes it known to the board he has been given info or has access.

The culling begins shortly. I must dust off my mighty hammer.

This proves you guys have nothing better to do.
Really....
Lol.... Still DONT know what the FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT
Don't know what we're talking about?

There is only one reason your handle is still active.

You squealed on the leaker?

I guess guys should expect if they see you, and you are ever busted, you'll roll over quicker than a pig in mud?

You should be banned too.

If he had not leaked he would be here.
If you had never started that thread, he would still be here.
If you hadn't squealed on him, he would still be here, you would be banned.

The biggest part of this mess was you and your thread.
she is.
lol
she is. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
*pb checks for a retort from op*

Never mind. Just saw that Jill joined jack on Banned Hill.
She's young and not hard to look at and at a cheap enough price, dudes will line up for the chance despite what is said here on eccie.

Enforcing rules is a good thing. However Banned or not don't think for a minute she can't rent her body by the hour just as easily with other forms of advertisement. Her product is in demand.
Poor girl. I just think a lot of fence sitters found their side.I would guess not in her favor
Damn...