Virginia AG...ANOTHER RACIST DEM!!

Virginia is a different state, go to a black college sometime. you'll see black you didn't know existed. you'll see orange mother fucker like trump that are black , trump might be black. A lot of people don't know that Fred Trump fucked around a lot with black woman in the projects he was a slum lord in . Trump got more black in him that Pocahontas got Indian in her, Trump is the Red Man
  • oeb11
  • 02-07-2019, 06:07 AM
More Racism from the Expert!!!!!!
More Racism from the Expert!!!!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
You and Austin Ellen are Racist Couple of the Year
You and Austin Ellen are Racist Couple of the Year Originally Posted by themystic
You're the pot calling the kettle black.
You're the pot calling the kettle black. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
you cant be black and be a racist. more right wing propaganda from the party that brought us Mary' Look Im Black" Poppins. At least Pockey is 1/1024
Oh the dems have their racism down pat.

Virginia is a different state, go to a black college sometime. you'll see black you didn't know existed. you'll see orange mother fucker like trump that are black , trump might be black. A lot of people don't know that Fred Trump fucked around a lot with black woman in the projects he was a slum lord in . Trump got more black in him that Pocahontas got Indian in her, Trump is the Red Man Originally Posted by themystic
Oh the dems have their racism down pat. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
republicans have the "passive aggressive" dog whistle racism down pat
Austin that's fuckin funny , why not he's trying everything else
janitor? lol!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
your a racist IB
your a racist IB Originally Posted by themystic
You're an illiterate racist.
You're an illiterate racist. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with everybody who thinks this blackface thing is all ridiculous bullshit! Vaudeville was born of minstrel shows. It’s part of American stage heritage. I don’t believe it’s acceptable today, but you can’t erase the past — only change your views of it.

Thirty years ago? Who gives a shit?

I’m more offended by lawmakers who would paint their faces today, in light of today’s morality.

Even the color orange.

If you look through these forum, what has glaringly stuck out (ahem) since November is the way that blackface scandals in Virginia (a former slave state) are given equivalency to accusations of actual crimes.

Seems to be the way the snow falls nowadays.

No matter what dumb nickname you give it.