Questions for providers. Meeting other providers and doing doubles

We would love to see all you ladies at a social. And some guys see only ladies they meet at social. It's a win-win!
It was for both jiji. Yes i am open to doubles with you when i am in town and yes Emma is here with me and she also wound not mind. It is all about having fun...
Ck's socials are a blast, as well as a great way to meet/network with ladies and form possible doubles arrangements.
CK, I will def be at the next evening event, and would like to get with you to find out how to get a UTR gf of mine who is looking to dip her toes into this naughty pool of ours an invite. PM me and let me know how to go about doing this!
I've also met more than one provider who brought friends into the hobby, or were brought in by someone they knew.
My rw friend got me into the hobby but I've never even been around any other providers so I would love to meet a few others
It was for both jiji. Yes i am open to doubles with you when i am in town and yes Emma is here with me and she also wound not mind. It is all about having fun... Originally Posted by Evisdoll01
Pm me for contact info let me know when you're in town and we can meet somewhere
I am bisexual, in the hobby and in the real world. Many ladies are "bi for pay" I personally prefer a true bisexual woman.

I met Pursia 3 years ago because cover me and a few other mutual clients insisted we would enjoy each other..... They were correct. We have shared an incall, shared many naughty experiences and best of all, we have become great real life friends.

Tatiana and I were introduced by another provider 10 years ago.. We are both from Spain (instant conection) both bisexual, have shared many experiences and also real life friends.

I think we are lucky. Finding a good working partner is extremely difficult in this world.
I think we are lucky. Finding a good working partner is extremely difficult in this world. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
I remember exactly where I was the first time I saw you, and it was at a Lunch Social. You breezed through the room and absolutely owned it. I had heard of you before, and said to my tablemates, "Is that her?" They confirmed, and I have been your lucky Sancho ever since.
I remember exactly where I was thie first time I saw you, and it was at a Lunch Social. You breezed through the room and absolutely owned the room. I had heard of you before, and said to my tablemates, "Is that her?" They confirmed, and I have been your lucky Sancho ever since. Originally Posted by CoverMe
That's awesome you guys were able to meet and connect. That makes the events seem even more exciting
I am bisexual, in the hobby and in the real world. Many ladies are "bi for pay" I personally prefer a true bisexual woman.

I met Pursia 3 years ago because cover me and a few other mutual clients insisted we would enjoy each other..... They were correct. We have shared an incall, shared many naughty experiences and best of all, we have become great real life friends.

Tatiana and I were introduced by another provider 10 years ago.. We are both from Spain (instant conection) both bisexual, have shared many experiences and also real life friends.

I think we are lucky. Finding a good working partner is extremely difficult in this world. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
That's pretty hot. My doubles partner is not bi and I've known her for so long we are like sisters lol. I would say I'm bi for pay now and bi curious in real life. I was turned on by someone donating to watch my first sexual experiences with a woman
That's pretty hot. My doubles partner is not bi and I've known her for so long we are like sisters lol. I would say I'm bi for pay now and bi curious in real life. I was turned on by someone donating to watch my first sexual experiences with a woman Originally Posted by B.Nycole
Nycole: The very best doubles experiences I've had are when Guy asks Girl #1 who she wants to fuck, and then Guy approaches Girl #2 with the idea. If works every time. Trust me on this one. So, who do you want to fuck? PM me, and the rest of the world can wait for the review.
Nycole: The very best doubles experiences I've had are when Guy asks Girl #1 who she wants to fuck, and then Guy approaches Girl #2 with the idea. If works every time. Trust me on this one. So while we're on the subject, who do you want to fuck, that you haven't already? PM me, or let's have it Right Here, Right Now. You've always sounded as being Down With The Clown. (That's me....) Originally Posted by CoverMe
Oooh. That's a good question lol but I'm not sure. I like the idea of going out and mingling with other providers but I don't really browse showcases to see who I would want to bone. I'm a virgin when it comes to same sex encounters. I guess I feel the way a guy would...I want a hot girl who knows what she's doing to fk me good and I'm even more excited about having a client get off watching us. I've heard girls give great head.
Oooh. That's a good question lol but I'm not sure. I like the idea of going out and mingling with other providers but I don't really browse showcases to see who I would want to bone. I'm a virgin when it comes to same sex encounters. I guess I feel the way a guy would...I want a hot girl who knows what she's doing to fk me good and I'm even more excited about having a client get off watching us. I've heard girls give great head. Originally Posted by B.Nycole
OK, this is clearly new to you, so I won't press. I definitely suggest that you attend some of ck1942's Social events to get more acquainted and comfortable. Meanwhile, you and me? I think so!
Oooh. That's a good question lol but I'm not sure. I like the idea of going out and mingling with other providers but I don't really browse showcases to see who I would want to bone. I strongly suggest meeting a lady 1st. She might look hot, but that does not mean you will enjoy her bcd. I've heard girls give great head. Originally Posted by B.Nycole
Many think, and say a woman knows a woman..... I disagree. We are all different. Pursia and I do not orgasm with the same technique. A person that wants to give their partner pleasure, will pay attention and figure out what makes their partners "toes curl". Listen to them, watch their body react......
breathing accelerates, vagina swells, clitoris will harden, etc.......
Women are good at faking, especially providers. But, some things, you cannot fake. Unfortunately, most men are so caught up in their own bliss that they miss those smalll details.....

Besos,
Francisca

PS. Cover me has had good teachers
Many think, and say a woman knows a woman..... I disagree. We are all different. Pursia and I do not orgasm with the same technique. A person that wants to give their partner pleasure, will pay attention and figure out what makes their partners "toes curl". Listen to them, watch their body react......
breathing accelerates, vagina swells, clitoris will harden, etc.......
Women are good at faking, especially providers. But, some things, you cannot fake. Unfortunately, most men are so caught up in their own bliss that they miss those smalll details.....

Besos,
Francisca

PS. Cover me has had good teachers Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
I don't just want someone hot. I want someone that I'm sexually attracted to. I will enjoy it more that way.