Desperate girl perpetrating fraud

By the way Ho, when you gonna offer that all inclusive fiddy dollar OC again? {{{just fucking wit ya Jade}}} Originally Posted by Toyz
I'm actually doing a $37.50 special this weekend! Free slice of coconut cream pie too. Take advantage, spots are FILLING UP.
  • Toyz
  • 06-04-2016, 09:41 AM
I'm actually doing a $37.50 special this weekend! Free slice of coconut cream pie too. Take advantage, spots are FILLING UP. Originally Posted by JadeRose
AWESOME response! I'm cracking up right now...

Originally Posted by Toyz
  • Old-T
  • 06-04-2016, 11:58 AM
A girl was once outed on here for lying about her rates and basically everything else http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1721002&highlight=

Came to find out she,s back with a new post trying to perpetuate her fraud one more time. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1736155

This girl is known for rates as low as 40 dollars even for outcalls but she,s on here raising it as high as 275 dollars. She,s on mocospace with very cheap rates too.

Lying blatantly like this is a very red flag and i,m tired of all these girls thinking men on here are dumb. Originally Posted by intalabia
You seem to have made this very personal. Makes one wonder why.....
My next question is did he break the rules by posting info that wasn't in any way available on eccie as a way to contact her. It becomes irrelevant if the account is hers or not the issue is, is this a type of outing? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Information on how to contact whores is published here all the time. Information that is on other sites or known and shared individually makes it's way to the forums.

Outing only occurs when there is an attempt made to tie someone's board persona to their real life identity.
No one is butt hurt, for your information i,ve had a session with her on 3 different occasions and she took as low as 40,highest i paid her was 60 for an outcall and it lasted really long. I just found it incredible that she was lying about having never charged those prices. I agree it,s her right to charge whatever she wants but be truthful about it,there,s no need to lie.

I thought i was being helpful in helping you guys out on here, not paying more than they have to but guess i,m the bad guy now. Ill be keeping my knowledge to myself from now on and let you guys throw your money away how you see fit.

There,s nothing to be butt hurt about after having enjoyed her on 3 different occasions. I,m good.
IMO,who needs friends or enemies when they have you around. Whatever the story it's not the that being told on this thread
Smh