Question for the ladies. How many of you actually take the time to look your best for a session?

Right on girl
Myself & my incall are always nearly perfect. I am always primped from head to toe with make-up, nails done, nice outfit. My incall is always immaculate with candles & everything fresh.

For the amount of money I expect a gentleman to give me for my time, I'm going to make sure I make a great impression. I consider my *upscale* & that's what I intend to give.

I think it is imperative to give your client the best you can. Our time is expensive & the fact that a gentleman is willing to give me his hard earned cash, makes me especially appreciative. I can't imagine why any provider would think otherwise. Originally Posted by evietaylor

Nice... i would love to be one of your lucky ladies.
I agree with you about that. That's actually the reason why I sometimes prefer to host rather than go into an incall. I actually spend a couple of hours prior to meeting just getting my place ready. I dust everything, vacuum, wash my bedsheets, towels, take the trash out, fold the laundry, etc. That's why when I have a NCNS I am pretty pissed off.

I am by no means OCD. I am just an all around clean person. Originally Posted by SouthCaliGent
ALWAYS. I represent what is in my ad and my photos...to do otherwise is to be misleading. On another section of this board I posted a photo of my incall and it is immaculate, elegant, and extremely well-decorated. I want to represent myself as the very best I can, and I always do my makeup, hair, ( no perfume though for discretion for the clients) and make sure my nails and pedicure are done religiously. Little details for me count. I have to honestly say that I don't think a man was ever disappointed in the way I presented myself.
For the most part, IDT the ladies who post here engage in the kind of conduct referenced by the OP.

Those ladies who are interested in converting new friends to regulars will probably approach each session as an opportunity for doing so.

OTOH, there are probably just as many ladies out there that are content in engaging in serial sessions, and not aiming for a consistent clientele. These ladies probably do not care about themselves b/c the only thing they're interested in is the next session.

I'm in the terrible position of being a serial hobbyist. Because of my lifestyle, I'll never be a regular for anyone. Therefore, I'm easy pickings for ladies who do serial sessions with no intent on converting anyone to a regular. Consequently, I tend to get ladies that provide only mediocre (or less) service.
For the most part, IDT the ladies who post here engage in the kind of conduct referenced by the OP.

Those ladies who are interested in converting new friends to regulars will probably approach each session as an opportunity for doing so.

OTOH, there are probably just as many ladies out there that are content in engaging in serial sessions, and not aiming for a consistent clientele. These ladies probably do not care about themselves b/c the only thing they're interested in is the next session.

I'm in the terrible position of being a serial hobbyist. Because of my lifestyle, I'll never be a regular for anyone. Therefore, I'm easy pickings for ladies who do serial sessions with no intent on converting anyone to a regular. Consequently, I tend to get ladies that provide only mediocre (or less) service. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

I definitely aim for regulars so to me, it's of utmost importance to always deliver good service and everything else.
Hi SCGent...

I think that is an excellent question!! I spend HOURS not only on my hair and make up... But on lingerie...costumes...accessor ies...toys... My clients and I spend a great deal of time emailing...so, that I get a feel for who they are...what they like...down to their favorite drink and music... However, if I'm in a VERY NAUGHTY mood... The music is dealers choice!! Lol...

However, not every man wants that sort of thing... and I get that...sometimes...you just want to hit it...and QUIT IT!! Lol... I've done that before...

However, for me... it is INPORTANT to let my men know...that I appreciate their attention and the fact that they want to spend their money...and their time with me... I hope that helps...

Your naughty slave,

G
I actually really enjoy the 'ritual' of getting ready for a client. It doesn't take me forever to do it, but I lay out all my lingerie and think, hmm, I hope he likes this one ( unless he had a specific request, and most men ask for black lingerie)...my heels, etc. I don't wear a lot of makeup and men seem to appreciate that I don't 'cake it on' like some girls do. If you have beautiful skin there's no need to cover it up. I select some jewelry, my heels, and of course always shower beforehand and use unscented lotion, but I use this heavenly-smelling hair mousse that men really seem to like...it smells like apples LOL. As Guinevere said above, " It's imporant to let my men know I appreciate their attention and the fact that they want to spend their money and time with me."Couldn't have said it better.
I do for sure.... First impressions are the most important part. Also looking my best makes me feel good as well... If i was to have a session where i didn't look absolutely amazing (LoL Highly Unlikely) I would be very upset with myself!! Never the less I aim to please and looking good has alot to do with it i think!!!
I do for sure.... First impressions are the most important part. Also looking my best makes me feel good as well... If i was to have a session where i didn't look absolutely amazing (LoL Highly Unlikely) I would be very upset with myself!! Never the less I aim to please and looking good has alot to do with it i think!!! Originally Posted by naughty_jasmine69

Great post. I HAVE to feel as good as I look. If I'm tired, beaten-out, and I just am not my best, I can't be my best with the client either.
Great post. I HAVE to feel as good as I look. If I'm tired, beaten-out, and I just am not my best, I can't be my best with the client either. Originally Posted by alluringava
I understand that sometimes, you get worn out, tired. Then it's my turn...nothing like a nice dick massage as you lay on your tummy. I glide along your back, soft breaths along the nape of your neck as my dick slides and glides in and out of your succulence.
I understand that sometimes, you get worn out, tired. Then it's my turn...nothing like a nice dick massage as you lay on your tummy. I glide along your back, soft breaths along the nape of your neck as my dick slides and glides in and out of your succulence. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

Nothing that saltpeter could not fix.
I honestly don't get this question. How many ladies will raise their hand and say they don't try their best? I'm sorry but if someone is paying to fuck you, you better look like what you presented. I look just like my pictures and will happily send face pics after screening!
You would be surprised. Fortunately, I am selective and lucky.
You would be surprised. Fortunately, I am selective and lucky. Originally Posted by pyramider
I am selective...and unlucky.
Goddammit Charles. You either need a hug or some pussy REAL bad.

You whine like a bitch when you're horny.
He ought to just rub one off to calm himself.