Proper Response

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue]There is actually a lot of information given in a lady's response and timing to a booking request if you know how to break it down.

[I][COLOR=Red]If you only get a canned list of requirements sent a day late from her, it tells you that the provider is probably high volume and you're just another number. Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
When I first started this business I would play along and exchange emails with the guys. I learned pretty quickly so many of them wanted a pen pal. Now I'm pretty buisness like until screening is out of the way. Then I will take it to a phone conversation. For the most part the guys like it that way because they don't have the time for email exchanges. If a woman doesn't get back to a guy on "his" time schedule, she's all of sudden high volume? As justanotherdude stated, many of us don't do this full time and have other things going on.
  • Seedy
  • 04-22-2013, 11:11 PM
Fg, the retarded gift that keeps on giving. Lmfao
I would think 24 hrs is a perfectly reasonable amount of time to at least return the email saying you've received his request no matter how busy you are. 24 Hours! Plenty of life lol noone's That busy

I mean you gotta show some enthusiasm raise the energy don't delay the replies for so long that the person feels neglected. This is common sense in any biz ...especially one centered around People

On the other hand if you never ever receive a response by phone/email ...it can simply mean the provider's simply not interested in meeting you and there's no need for further stalking. When a person ignores you there's a reason. I can't understand how some people don't get this. Haha I'm constantly dealing with this. Unbelievable
I understand the hobby is a two-way business.

I know that some insincere jerks only waste the ladies time when they do not even have the where with all to finance the deal, but that knife cuts both ways and that is really what I am trying to address with this thread.

However, there is a lot of difference between "being a pen-pal" and earnestly simply seeking to book a time. That seems to me to be an important part of the business.

. . . It is actually the doorway to the hobby and if you don't get that part right then you won't have much business to deal with. I too have had a lot time wasted by flighty ladies too, but you develop a sort of radar sense after a while and learn to filter them out. However, in an excess of caution you can't filter everyone out because then you have nobody to play with!

When I first started this business I would play along and exchange emails with the guys. I learned pretty quickly so many of them wanted a pen pal. Now I'm pretty buisness like until screening is out of the way. Then I will take it to a phone conversation. For the most part the guys like it that way because they don't have the time for email exchanges. If a woman doesn't get back to a guy on "his" time schedule, she's all of sudden high volume? As justanotherdude stated, many of us don't do this full time and have other things going on. Originally Posted by Ansley
Here's how I see it.

Sometimes, people don't click. There are a lot of aspects to running a business, and people will focus on different ones. (I have a form letter I send when someone first contacts me, for instance, because when I didn't, I frequently forgot important aspects to include/got stressed about what to include and delayed response.) I have also had times where I did not respond as quickly as I should have (late the next day, for instance) because I was stressed about things and this was the last thing I wanted to think about. Other times, there was something about the letter that made me not respond at all.

If that doesn't work for you? That's fine. Initial incompatibility is a good reason to suspect that you might not sync up when it counts.

However, the impression I'm getting is that, when you aren't satisfied at this stage, it's a personal slight, the provider isn't going to be worthwhile to anybody, and you've got good reason to be pissed at the world. Instead of regretting just another bygone possibility.

I gotta admit... I don't quite get it. If Verizon doesn't work for you, call AT&T. Why should this be any different?
I know that some insincere jerks only waste everyone's time ...

... but the ladies develop a sort of radar sense after a while and learn to filter me out ... Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
It seems that in your last post you've just about figured it out. I helped a little, removing some of the clutter, and the ghastly colors. Also, the [B]bold[B]is where I saw room for improvement/clarity and substituted a word.
What fg lacks is common sense. He doesn't have any and never will have any.
What fg lacks is common sense. He doesn't have any and never will have any. Originally Posted by tbone2u
With two brain cells still alive what do you expect? One sadly keeps the heart and lungs going while the other allows him to post useless drivel here.
I think I understand the problem.

It is idiots like you two who take pride in being assholes that discourage the ladies.

I remember asking a popular provider once about the scourge on the board that seems to grow daily.

"Don't you see how garbage some idiots post on the board and does that keep you from seeing them?" I asked her.

. . . "Oh yes" she answered without hesitation. "there are lots of them!"

... does that keep you (Provider) from seeing them? Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
I haven't had that problem. Have you?
Well, that goes to show where you are at, mentally.

. . . You do not even recognize your own problem which the world can plainly see.
. . . You do not even recognize your own problem which the world can plainly see. Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Now isn't that the kettle calling the pot black? I see, Humour is now your Game. Smashing then.
I think I understand the problem.

It is idiots like you two who take pride in being assholes that discourage the ladies.

I remember asking a popular provider once about the scourge on the board that seems to grow daily.

"Don't you see how garbage some idiots post on the board and does that keep you from seeing them?" I asked her.

. . . "Oh yes" she answered without hesitation. "there are lots of them!"

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn

No ... you obviously do not understand the problem. No one posted a reply that would discourage a lady.
Well, so you say, little wombat.

Obviously, it is you who does not understand the belligerent tone and tenor of the conversation.

. . . With so much unnecessary animosity floating around on the board, it is understandable that the ladies would be taciturn in their responses. That is an unfortunate consequence to their business as it is to the earnest gentlemen trying to schedule a session.