Manhattan DA suspends Trump case indefinitely. Trump wins again!!!!!!

Keep it up little bambino Originally Posted by VitaMan
Lil fella
Bambino the perfect troll
... HIS thread.

### Salty
Previous attorneys workin g on this believed plenty of evidence is there to convict Trump on several felonies.
And Biden will go down in history as America's WORST PRESIDENT ever.

### Salty
There you go again. BDS plus predicting the future.

What will the weather be like in El Paso in 6 months ?
https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/68181

Trumps on a roll!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino

the DA's office had been returning evidence documents to their owners. expert pundits say that is a sign that the DA is closing the case. they might keep it open for a few months before shutting it down.

one witness who was willing to testify is upset over the impending closure. she says she spent her retirement money on lawyers.

well I guess she has a good reason to be upset. was she expecting a payback?
the DA's office had been returning evidence documents to their owners. expert pundits say that is a sign that the DA is closing the case. they might keep it open for a few months before shutting it down.

one witness who was willing to testify is upset over the impending closure. she says she spent her retirement money on lawyers.

well I guess she has a good reason to be upset. was she expecting a payback? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

the so-called witness you are referring to is Weisselberg's son's ex-wife. why would this stupid cunt need to spend money on lawyers?