A coincidence? I think not!

You'll never get anywhere with this dumbass. He's the biggest troll this side of a fucking fairytale.
  • Old-T
  • 05-06-2015, 07:48 PM
I know, but it is my responsibility to humanity to point out what he(?) is to new folks here. Yes, it is an onerous task but I do it for the greater good.
I know, but it is my responsibility to humanity to point out what he(?) is to new folks here. Yes, it is an onerous task but I do it for the greater good. Originally Posted by Old-T
Best of luck to you Old-T.

You have a steep, uphill climb.
Not a good day for you IB (but then hardly any days are good for you, are they?). Did you lie when you said the OP was a lie BECAUSE I POSTED IT? Or are you lying now by backstepping and claiming you DID read it after all? It can't be both. One of your posts was a lie. Oh, too bad little IB. Mommy will be upset you didn't tell the truth (though she won't be surprised).

And it turns out you lied again. Point out where I said my comments in this thread were gratuitous? You can't, because that was another blatant IB lie.

Poor IB. exposed in public for the pathetic lying fool that he is. So sad! (Not really)
Originally Posted by Old-T
You already admitted your attacks have no just cause, Old-THUMPER; hence, you've admitted you're a liar, Old-THUMPER.

You'll never get anywhere with this dumbass. He's the biggest troll this side of a fucking fairytale. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

I know, but it is my responsibility to humanity to point out what he(?) is to new folks here. Yes, it is an onerous task but I do it for the greater good. Originally Posted by Old-T
The best contribution you can make to humanity is to quit PUI, Old-THUMPER.

Best of luck to you Old-T.

You have a steep, uphill climb.
Originally Posted by bigtex
At least Old-THUMPER isn't all wet and swimming in some dirty canal water, is he, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat?
You already admitted your attacks have no just cause, Old-THUMPER; hence, you've admitted you're a liar, Old-THUMPER.

You're harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

The best contribution you can make to humanity is to quit PUI, Old-THUMPER.

At least Old-THUMPER isn't all wet and swimming in some dirty canal water, is he, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Where is LustyTard. Amazing how you two turds NEVER seem to cross paths.
Where is LustyTard. Amazing how you two turds NEVER seem to cross paths. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Pull your head out of your butt-buddy's shorts and you might see what's going on in the real world, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

I see. I see the gaps in your posting and the switching back and forth. You're fooling exactly no one, dipshit.
  • Old-T
  • 05-07-2015, 06:25 AM
You already admitted your attacks have no just cause, Old-THUMPER; hence, you've admitted you're a liar, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LIAR!!!!!
Quote from this thread please?

Oh, you can't find one, can you. So, caught in yet another lie you go to IBRules #1 & #2:
--Ignore the question
--Lie some more

Well done Condom Man. Wrap your poor fragile little ego in more and more layers of your self-preservation lies while the rest of the world mocks you.
I see. I see the gaps in your posting and the switching back and forth. You're fooling exactly no one, dipshit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The only gap you see is the one between your boyfriend's butt cheeks, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

LIAR!!!!!
Quote from this thread please?

Oh, you can't find one, can you. So, caught in yet another lie you go to IBRules #1 & #2:
--Ignore the question
--Lie some more

Well done Condom Man. Wrap your poor fragile little ego in more and more layers of your self-preservation lies while the rest of the world mocks you.
This is the only quote that is necessary to prove you are lying, Old-THUMPER:

I have no issues with gratuitously attacking IB Originally Posted by Old-T
  • Old-T
  • 05-07-2015, 07:40 AM
But that is a far cry from attacking you gratuitously in this thread. In fact, that quote was from a post supporting you. In a different thread from this.

The more you talk the more you affirm you lie.
I think IBGRubergruber, the grubering #Gruber has devolved into a Grubering fucking grubergruber with no sense of reality, civility or anything else remotely Grubered.

Frankly, if he could be muzzled, this board would take a giant step towards ungruBering it's grubergruber.

We'd also see threads stay on topic, discussions more civil ... For thE most part ... And fewer instances of hijacking.
But that is a far cry from attacking you gratuitously in this thread. In fact, that quote was from a post supporting you. In a different thread from this.

The more you talk the more you affirm you lie.
You're a pathetic, trolling liar, Old-THUMPER.

I think IBGRubergruber, the grubering #Gruber has devolved into a Grubering fucking grubergruber with no sense of reality, civility or anything else remotely Grubered.

Frankly, if he could be muzzled, this board would take a giant step towards ungruBering it's grubergruber.

We'd also see threads stay on topic, discussions more civil ... For thE most part ... And fewer instances of hijacking.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
More IBIdiocY!

Homo Digga Grubergruber.

Nyah, Nyah, nyah!

Quit now, cupcake, before you hurt something.
  • Old-T
  • 05-08-2015, 11:26 AM
You're a pathetic, trolling liar, Old-THUMPER.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If I am a lying troll, show me where I said any such thing in this thread you lying POS. You can't, because it is another of your lies. You say it so often that you have confused you little brain and can no longer distinguish between truth and fiction. But in your little basement world, where you wrap yourself in tin foil and the confederate flag, you are happy.