Lock Her UP

Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Tiring - Dems lost ! Lock her up ! Originally Posted by DoubleNikels
Maybe one of you Trump Nazi's could define what legal grounds you have to scream "Lock her up..."

And, before your little brain explodes......I will save you this trouble.......I hate the Clintons worse than the Trumps......both families are filled with vile, anti-American scumbags....

elg........
Maybe one of you Trump Nazi's could define what legal grounds you have to scream "Lock her up..."

And, before your little brain explodes......I will save you this trouble.......I hate the Clintons worse than the Trumps......both families are filled with vile, anti-American scumbags....

elg........ Originally Posted by elghund

Oh - sounds like your a Bernie Weenie ! Hillary is a crook , a liar , and a scumbag that was negligent in her responsibilities ! If not she would have gotten elected.
As you call me a Nazi , the only place my little brain will explode is in your mouth!
Oh - sounds like your a Bernie Weenie ! Hillary is a crook , a liar , and a scumbag that was negligent in her responsibilities ! If not she would have gotten elected.
As you call me a Nazi , the only place my little brain will explode is in your mouth! Originally Posted by DoubleNikels
Good deflection.......but as usual for Trumpette's, no answer to the question.

What is the legal standard for you claim to lock her up? Can you name the law that has been broken?

elg.....
evidence tampering for one?