Asian

• BLM69
  • 08-12-2015, 03:06 PM
This is Eccie...not Pearl Harbor Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

Yeah, don't trust us.
how good is the service can they be trusted Originally Posted by archiew
I figured maybe you just worded it wrong and you were asking about amps and not in general.

This is Eccie...not Pearl Harbor Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Omg I squirted milk out my nose. I wasn't even drinking any it was just that funny.

ok more then i needed Originally Posted by archiew
This is where I thought you were going to clarify and make things better but I guess maybe you really were just speaking in general.

Originally Posted by archiew View Post
how good is the service can they be trusted

OMG, Archiew please keep the questions coming!!!

I have laughed so hard in a long time. Thanks a million!!!

I'm sure you must have another question,
for example:
how are Asian Women's pussy's different than round eyed women.
  • Ashi
  • 08-12-2015, 10:24 PM
LOL. Is this question meant to be taken seriously.? Assuming it is ! As GOOSE2u said, did you spent some time in the right places in Dallas, like the NwHY amp vile? Left many things behind at AMPs and always got it back. Left without donation ( by mistake) twice at the same place. Second time they were making fun of me... And hugged me to show we have trust established. Trust is built like in any other business. How can we categorize a whole ethnicity? Just like everybody else there are good apples and bad apples. Tradition plays a bigger role in Asian cultures, and hard work and individual success is highly valued. How many Asians are on welfare? Compared to other ethnic groups? Just sayin'...

I am a little biased since I hobby almost exclusively with Asian beauties, and I did not had a bad experience yet... Nor bad attitude or drama. Once you know them and they know you, just like everywhere else, things go on the trust you built.

Asians are good in this field, hard working , strive to get repeat and satisfied customers, try for yourself. ... Now about the currency, I just dole it out at every visit ... Lol.
archiew, You shouldn't trusted them, and just stick to services from craigslist and backpage.
  • JB91
  • 08-14-2015, 07:46 PM
You should maybe watch Mulan.
You should maybe watch Mulan. Originally Posted by jnb951
Bwahaha!!
  • DSK
  • 08-14-2015, 10:07 PM
In my experience yes they can be trusted in most things, and they give good service in most cases. But hell, they are women, they can get bitchy also!!!!
  • hd
  • 08-21-2015, 05:03 PM
Everytime I'm with an Hispanic I think Alamo.............WTF
According to Anjelah Johnson.... Good and maybe or maybe not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWrY77o77o

lol
LMAO, that's some funny shit