So who was at Whisper's P10 bash today?

Sorry Z....

I actually kind of like this guy. I think his only problem is that he has studied my old posts too hard. He needs to lighten up IMHO........

sixx
So to answer your question Ztonk, no. In reality it was Sixx who called "everybody" else a douche. Sixx is the douche. I'm the wussie. :-)
Oh and to playingnthedark, it's killing me not to say something but I'll refrain.
And I apologize Kelli. I didn't think that posting anonymous alias' going to a legal function was frowned against. I probably wouldn't have started this thread if I did. I figure folks could have some fun "outing" others making fools of themselves. Kind of things that guys give other guys hard times about in good fun.
Oh and to playingnthedark, it's killing me not to say something but I'll refrain. Originally Posted by txAustin202

Choose your battles wisely....
I'm pretty sure most members here are intelligent enough to not have to resort to squashing anyone for anything said on a SHMB, including playinginthedark. So let's try to keep to discussions pertinent.

I had a great time. I don't think I got to meet anyone this time, I was preoccupied with a dancer or two..
I'm pretty sure most members here are intelligent enough to not have to resort to squashing anyone for anything said on a SHMB, including playinginthedark. So let's try to keep to discussions pertinent.

I agree Rand. I was just giving him a hard time....

I had a great time. I don't think I got to meet anyone this time, I was preoccupied with a dancer or two.. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor

Did you get any ITC???
Did you get any ITC??? Originally Posted by Wyldeman30

Nope, no play yesterday.
Learn to S T F U. Nuff said! Originally Posted by playingnthedark

Txaustin202, I have to apoligize for this comment. It only left room for confrontation. If anything I'll "blame it on the alcohol" for my night of partying only began at the Social.

PID