Ghosting

I got ghosted today.. by a fat, but cheap Listcrawler Provider. got to her incall right on time, no response to texts or phone call. left.. 18 minutes later I texted "you are very fat and ugly", in Vietnamese.. half hour later she texts "???", and "my messages just popped up".. I told her bullshit, you ghosted me.

only reason she responded was her curiosity about the language she didn't understand, LOL
I never start driving until I get a response to my "I'm on my way" text. This still does not guarantee you not being ghosted, but it can save you some time and gas wasted on sitting in parking lots being ignored.
If I have to cancel at the last minute I always pay anyway. If I get ghosted I expect to give a harsh spanking over my knee and some hard pounding to square things. All forgiven after that!
It's money saved fuck it
For the ladies.

Ghosting.

What are the reasons this occurs? You make the appointment and give address and then when notified of arrival and asked for room or apartment number nothing but cricket's chirping in the background. Originally Posted by Dick Goesinya
Same reason I keep getting texts from a dancer that say, "Hey," but when I respond, crickets. Same reason I get the "Let's do lunch texts," and then, on the day of our dining appointment, wind up going to McD's alone. Same reason a girl sends you a "Hey, I would like to see you" text, and when you respond with, "When and where?" you get nothing. Same reason a whore borrows $600 from you so she can rent a car while hers is getting repaired, doesn't pay it back, and the next time you see her, she's driving a Range Rover.

Some women just like to fuck with guys, and they enjoy it so much that they would rather do that, even at the expense of making money.
...I was ghosted twice by some well known names. I will not say who. Originally Posted by Dick Goesinya
This is not the "ask only the ladies" forum.

If you aren't going to share the names then why did you even bother posting? Honestly some people just have shitty TCB skills, Unless they're called out on it the behavior tends to continue. For all we know they pull this shit all the time.
Same reason I keep getting texts from a dancer that say, "Hey," but when I respond, crickets. Same reason I get the "Let's do lunch texts," and then, on the day of our dining appointment, wind up going to McD's alone. Same reason a girl sends you a "Hey, I would like to see you" text, and when you respond with, "When and where?" you get nothing. Same reason a whore borrows $600 from you so she can rent a car while hers is getting repaired, doesn't pay it back, and the next time you see her, she's driving a Range Rover.

Some women just like to fuck with guys, and they enjoy it so much that they would rather do that, even at the expense of making money. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
You're not the only guy getting that "Hey" or "let's have lunch" text. If you don't get a response from her, it's because a more preferable situation/guy came along and you were plan B, C, D....and so on. Not b/c she is just fucking with you for shits and giggles. If you do get a response that means either you were plan A, or all the other options before you didn't pan out. The same way a lot of guys get ghosted by providers b/c a better client/situation came along, and they don't really care about leaving you hanging b/c they know there will always be another guy.

But the premise of this thread is a bit flawed, b/c no provider is going to come in here and admit that. The only explanations that will be given are the softball ones that don't make providers look unprofessional or inconsiderate. While some of those explanations may be genuine and really do occur sometimes, we all know there is much more to the story.
It happens because we let it.

I really don't care if "Bob Big Cock" got preference, if grandma just died again, if you flushed your phone. A simple text "Sorry I can't make it" can be made even if you're legitimately in the ER unless you're unconscious.

The inconsiderate who treat people badly by forgetting, over-sleeping or putting anything else ahead of an appointment without notification should not get the business be they women or men.
It happens because we let it.

I really don't care if "Bob Big Cock" got preference, if grandma just died again, if you flushed your phone. A simple text "Sorry I can't make it" can be made even if you're legitimately in the ER unless you're unconscious.

The inconsiderate who treat people badly by forgetting, over-sleeping or putting anything else ahead of an appointment without notification should not get the business be they women or men. Originally Posted by mtabsw
dont providers get sleepy? (from all the orgasms mongers give them and no other reason)
dont providers get sleepy? (from all the orgasms mongers give them and no other reason) Originally Posted by darkwader
Excessive daytime sleepiness (EDS) is characterized as a chronic feeling of overwhelming daytime fatigue. This, and broken phones seems to be a common problem in this industry.
I stick to AMPs, where I never get ghosted, and the ladies are higher quality. That ghosting would fuck with my head