Is it stupid to be smitten and wanna start dating a provider?

You cant shake a whore tree and expect a wife to fall out!

Be very careful babe
Sisteen, Thanks. You wrote about this topic quite a bit in your thread a few weeks ago. What knowledge have you learned since then that you could pass on to a newb like me? Originally Posted by cbramrent

so after 5 yrs you still consider yourself a newbie huh.

as for me I've learned nothing since my thread a few weeks ago. However, I will pass this on to you for perspective of your situation

^^^If he's going to do it, he might as well pull out all the stops and serenade her on be bended knee, right? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
nope.. you serenade holding her from behind ;-) softly kissing her neck between verses...lol
nope.. you serenade holding her from behind ;-) softly kissing her neck between verses...lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Originally Posted by YummyMarie

I don't believe you not in the least
Joined 2011. New to the hobby. Why is anyone responding?

WW, SC, maybe DG. Someone is playing puppeteer
Someone once offered to take me on a hot air balloon ride as a show of affection. I started laughing. I think I might have bruised his ego. You obviously don't know me if you think typical romantic gestures will win me over or keep me interested.
Go for it! Fall in love with a whore you pay to eat your dick when she's not getting paid by others to eat thier dick! Because you are the only one she enjoys being with and it's beyond the money. So go for it! What can go wrong?
Someone once offered to take me on a hot air balloon ride as a show of affection. I started laughing. I think I might have bruised his ego. You obviously don't know me if you think typical romantic gestures will win me over or keep me interested. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
The idiot forgot to add the stack of benjiams to go along with that ballon ride. That laugh would had turn into a blush and giggle.
Someone once offered to take me on a hot air balloon ride as a show of affection. I started laughing. I think I might have bruised his ego. You obviously don't know me if you think typical romantic gestures will win me over or keep me interested. Originally Posted by YummyMarie

naw naw sweetie a negro don't believe ya at all
Well, here's an idea...

Start calling her your hobby wife based on an imaginary marriage, use one of her (unflattering) pictures in your avatar, and promote her every chance you get; perhaps, even with a few love-threADs.

And this is very important...make sure to play the "white night" role whenever somebody chooses to criticize her.

I believe this has worked in the past.
Well, here's an idea...

Start calling her your hobby wife based on an imaginary marriage, use one of her (unflattering) pictures in your avatar, and promote her every chance you get; perhaps, even with a few love-threADs.

And this is very important...make sure to play the "white night" role whenever somebody chooses to criticize her.

I believe this has worked in the past. Originally Posted by Sarunga

why would you say that works?
  • N.M.
  • 12-16-2016, 03:27 PM
nope.. you serenade holding her from behind ;-) softly kissing her neck between verses...lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
^^

On the bright side though, at least now you're ok with being called a "trick"....

• N.M.
  • 12-16-2016, 03:28 PM
Well, here's an idea...

I believe this has worked in the past. Originally Posted by Sarunga
lmao