36,000 dead because of deep state

I thought most Trumpers weren't getting the vaccine because of lack of trust in the government.

Plus I thought you were giving Trump credit for getting it out so fast. Isn't Trump the one to blame on this delay then? Originally Posted by WTF

Another typical barley-boy post.
Care to show a democrat that said they wouldn't take the vaccine after it received FDA approval?
He provides no proof of his statement but wants proof shown to prove him wrong.
It is an outright lie top dems have said they will not get the vaccine. They have said they would wait until scientific approval was given.
When the FDA gives the green light, they said they would take it. The FDA approved the vaccine on Friday.

You lie by omission. Once again you leave out key information. Many people from both parties were concerned the vaccine was being rushed for political purposes. Now that the FDA has signed off, show some links to people who still won't take it.
I see senility is catching; Harris, Behar, and other democrats have said that they will not get the vaccine. Care to show a republican saying, I WILL NOT GET THE VACCINE BECAUSE I DON'T TRUST TRUMP. Has to be that quote. Some people, like myself, don't get vaccines because we're careful. I haven't had the flu in almost ten years because I don't touch my face and wash my hands. See someone coming towards me coughing and I stop breathing. Before I inhale, I blow out to clear the air in front of me. So show us all a republican publicly not getting the vaccine because of Trump. Or admit that you're a liar and go away. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You do all that but don't fact-check the drivel you post. A guy who is in our education system talking about his "hold and blow" system. You are around a large number of people and public areas on campus and you haven't had the flu in ten years? Who believes anything you say? Other than uneducated trumpys?
jDrunk wants us to believe that Trump wanted to stop the pandemic, but for political reasons his own FDA and CDC thwarted his efforts.

Bad Trump cabinet! bad Trump agencies! Guess Twitler only discovered the deep state when he showed up to work a flaming lunatic.
  • Tiny
  • 12-13-2020, 09:11 AM
A guy who is in our education system talking about his "hold and blow" system. You are around a large number of people and public areas on campus and you haven't had the flu in ten years? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I've used hold and blow too in the elevator in my office building, when I'm not wearing my mask. Maybe actually just hold. It's good training for free diving. And I always get the flu vaccine and never get the flu. I don't know how long it's been since I've had it, but it's more than 10 years.

While I don't see the reason to politicize this, I'm happy to see Barleycorn supporting the vaccines. Republicans along with Black Americans are more likely to say they won't get vaccinated. You see Republicans on this site blasting vaccines, Fauci, Gates, masks, social distancing, etc., so it's nice to hear a voice of reason from the right. It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing I'm not alone.
Do as youre told and get micro chipped sheeple
fuck
Does brainwashing by the LSM hurt ? we are living in idiocracy the movie
And you aren’t Owen Wilson!