Rebudable of Recent Review

Ok i hear you babe and i maybe there was other ways that we couldve ended this and yes i take responsability for me but at the same time i cant read someones mind if they get up get dressed and leave without making any suggestions then i assume they are done and ready to go am i supposed to chase him and say no dont go??????? Originally Posted by sexialexis86
Well, actually......maybe

Honey, how many times has a 1 hr session ended after 20 min for you?

Probably not very many

....and gee, you only had 1 wrapper.....

WHILE he was getting dressed .....just MAYBE.....that was the time for YOU to say something

If someone paid me $225 for an hour of my time, and after 20 minutes got up to leave, I know I would certainly say something, figure out why that client was leaving.....EVEN giving the client 1/2 the money back since .....well as we hear so often, we are paying for time and companionship

Just Say'n
Alexis, how can I be on YOUR "no" list when I had already added you to mine?
And BTW, I do have a life, it just doesn't include women with poor attitudes.
You see, like you were warned above, you only make yourself look worse the longer you continue.
Oh no, this stuff never turns out well..... Too bad you don't have ROS access, because not being able to read it, gives a somewhat inaccurate picture of what was said by the reviewer. He seemed to tell both sides of the story in the ROS. Originally Posted by Killersalt

Hey babe your right i cant see what is said behind the ros but from comments and certian things on the outline of the review say the most but i will give him the benifit of the doubt and maybe we can work this out for the best cause i would rather find a way to make everyone happy!!1

kisses

anywho, im done with this

Mods you can close this when you get the chance before someone decides to do exactly what i asked not to happen and encourage drama
Alexis, how can I be on YOUR no list when I had already removed you from mine?
And BTW, I do have a life, it just doesn't include women with poor attitudes.
You see, like you were warned above, you only make yourself look worse the longer you continue. Originally Posted by tikkler33

Your the only one with a poor attitude and i would never have seen you if i was on your list lol soooooo either way you will never have the chance to see me whether you want to or not!!!
Still waiting to hear who the WK was who showed you the private stuff.
Well, actually......maybe

Honey, how many times has a 1 hr session ended after 20 min for you?

Probably not very many

....and gee, you only had 1 wrapper.....

WHILE he was getting dressed .....just MAYBE.....that was the time for YOU to say something

If someone paid me $225 for an hour of my time, and after 20 minutes got up to leave, I know I would certainly say something, figure out why that client was leaving.....EVEN giving the client 1/2 the money back since .....well as we hear so often, we are paying for time and companionship

Just Say'n Originally Posted by CivilBarrister

baby it happens all the time that guys leave early and its not uncommon .... I am trying to fix the problem with him i am not here to be in a negative light and im pretty sure that most people know that . I dont have time for it but hopefully it will get cleared up
Your the only one with a poor attitude and i would never have seen you if i was on your list lol soooooo either way you will never have the chance to see me whether you want to or not!!! Originally Posted by sexialexis86
Like Killersalt said, this never turns out well. I keep handing you the shovel and you keep digging the hole deeper. Remember, I'm not the one losing money out of this.
Oh, wait, I know what your next post will be, I've seen it a thousand times by providers in this situation:
"My phone has been ringing off the wall since this thread appeared! This has been SOOOO good for my business!
BTW, I thought you said that you were through posting in this thread, yet you persist.
Originally Posted by Wayward
This never ends well, but Father Wayward is going to try and be helpful.

We thinck that most of the concern in the review was focused on another issue, how long did the session last sexialexis86 and as a often well reviewed provider have you ever had cause to please a man in other ways than CFS?
Ok i hear you babe and i maybe there was other ways that we couldve ended this and yes i take responsability for me but at the same time i cant read someones mind if they get up get dressed and leave without making any suggestions then i assume they are done and ready to go am i supposed to chase him and say no dont go??????? Originally Posted by sexialexis86
Fair enough and an excellent counter point. We weren't there and I wouldn't have let a lovely woman like you leave that quickly. But if we could work that whole chasing me and saying please don't go into a roleplay I think it might really work for me, just sayin'

** edit to add: Actually tikkler33 that "this never turns out well" comment was mine and this might be one of the times I've turned out to be wrong.
....am i supposed to chase him and say no dont go??????? Originally Posted by sexialexis86
That's hot!

Works for me.

Now all I can think of is to beg Alexis to come to WORLD HQs and watch Shane together. You know, during refractory time...building back good rebudability, given satisfactory visuals, aurals, orals, tactiles, aromatics, overflowing slobber, and other inspirational cheerings-on.
baby it happens all the time that guys leave early and its not uncommon .... I am trying to fix the problem with him i am not here to be in a negative light and im pretty sure that most people know that . I dont have time for it but hopefully it will get cleared up Originally Posted by sexialexis86
Honey - I hope you do fix the problem.....and let us know the end result.

MOST of us are not here for the drama, although I believe there are a ton of both guys and girls who LIVE for the drama
Closed at OP's request.