The Russian hoax.....

You don't read your own links fuckwad. Originally Posted by bambino
Lol... I was making the same point politely. Bam doesn't waste words.
Odumbo team was warned in 2014 about Russian interference

The Odumbo administration received multiple warnings from national security officials between 2014 and 2016 that the Kremlin was ramping up its intelligence operations and building disinformation networks it could use to disrupt the U.S. political system, according to more than half a dozen current and former officials.... some diplomats and national security officials in Moscow felt the administration was too quick to dismiss the possibility that the Kremlin incursions could reach the United States....

POLITICO spoke with more than a dozen current and former officials from across the national security spectrum, including intelligence agencies, the State Department and the Pentagon. Almost all said they were aware of Russia’s aggressive cyberespionage and disinformation campaigns — especially after the dramatic Russian attempt to hack Ukrainian elections in 2014 — but felt that either the White House or key agencies were unwilling to act forcefully to counter the Russian actions.

(Politico)
Seth's murder was strange. his wound was survivable according to the dr. who worked him. he died at the hospital, not at the scene of the crime. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Which makes you wonder WHY he didn't survive, if he was being worked on at the hospital...
Here's something I just posted in the other thread. It probably belongs in this one.

Ok, let's get technical. If someone tries to hack into a server, you can usually tell upon forensic examination if 1) they made an attempt, and 2) the attempt was successful or not.

Here is what I am getting at... the FBI let hildebeest off the hook partly by claiming they found no forensic proof that the illegal private server she set up and used as SOS had been hacked by foreign agents.

A few months after hildebeest was exonerated, the NYT ran a story claiming that the Russians had attempted to hack into the RNC (Republican) server but they were unsuccessful.

How could the FBI detect attempted hacks of the RNC server but couldn't tell us whether there were any attempted hacks of hildebeest's server?

People like Michael Hayden (Pittsburgh native) who worked many years in intelligence say it was a virtual certainty that foreign governments at least TRIED to hack into hildebeest's server while she was SOS. Why couldn't the FBI/Jim Comey confirm this? Originally Posted by lustylad
People like Michael Hayden (Pittsburgh native) who worked many years in intelligence say it was a virtual certainty that foreign governments at least TRIED to hack into hildebeest's server while she was SOS. Why couldn't the FBI/Jim Comey confirm this?
For the most part the Feds rely on independent contractors to investigate computers, servers, and smaller devices. As a "protocol" matter the person contracted to do the forensic examination makes a copy of the data contained on the equipment with which to work so as to prevent the destruction of any data in the investigation process.

Although those persons having certain clearances they lack the clearances to take possession of upper levels of secure materials and remove those materials from the site where it was collected.

Additionally, I suspect legal counsel for the Clintons would not release and agree so the Feds could have unfettered access to the data on their systems for forensic examination, which further frustrates the process.

Some of the data will be encrypted, which would require the software to translate and convert (do you recall the issues with the husband and wife terrorists in California and their phone(s)?) the encrypted data so they can download it in a format to be readily read and interpreted.

The forensic examiner would have to have direct access to the unit investigated, which would require access into the Clinton inner-sanctum. I suspect Bill had data run through the server system as well ... they were communicating with Chelsea.
The FBI took possession of hildebeest's server and told us they couldn't find evidence of foreign intrusion. Yet they were able to conclude with "high confidence" that the Russians hacked into the DNC server without even taking possession of it?

Ummm... wtf am I missing? The more we learn, the more it doesn't add up.
The FBI took possession of hildebeest's server and told us they couldn't find evidence of foreign intrusion. Yet they were able to conclude with "high confidence" that the Russians hacked into the DNC server without even taking possession of it?

Ummm... wtf am I missing? The more we learn, the more it doesn't add up. Originally Posted by lustylad
Sure doesn't. Mueller investigating the wrong people. That doesn't add up either.
  • WTF
  • 08-15-2017, 04:25 PM
It would be wise and prudent for you to refrain from commenting in a thread until you have read the OP's link. And Bam did mean Seth Rich. This story makes the conspiracy theory that he was murdered by the DNC look less far-fetched. Originally Posted by lustylad
Less far fetched puts it into stupid as fuck territory or as you conspiracy theorist clowns... your wishful thinking turns into some kinda 6 degrees of separation as new factual evidence. Jesus.

Lol... I was making the same point politely. Bam doesn't waste words. Originally Posted by lustylad
Chester the Molester has few words to waste with that limited vocabulary of his....

Less far fetched puts it into stupid as fuck territory or as you conspiracy theorist clowns... your wishful thinking turns into some kinda 6 degrees of separation as new factual evidence. Jesus.

Chester the Molester has few words to waste with that limited vocabulary of his....

Originally Posted by WTF
Is that one of your "construction" vehicles. But you're the king of conspiracy theories. How many ballots did Putin change? Whadda jagoff.
  • WTF
  • 08-15-2017, 05:30 PM

Ummm... wtf am I missing? The more we learn, the more it doesn't add up. Originally Posted by lustylad
Well hopefully this will help make sense of at least the Seth Rich slander. Or as bambino likes to call him, Seth Meyers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6a3c156972e4

The absolute faith that there will one day be proof of this conspiracy theory — proof that Democrats carried out a political murder to punish a leak that had already happened — is impervious to reality

Well hopefully this will help make sense of at least the Seth Rich slander. Or as bambino likes to call him, Seth Meyers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6a3c156972e4

The absolute faith that there will one day be proof of this conspiracy theory — proof that Democrats carried out a political murder to punish a leak that had already happened — is impervious to reality

. Originally Posted by WTF
The WAPO? Jeff Bezos probably shot the fucker!
For the most part the Feds rely on independent contractors to investigate computers, servers, and smaller devices. As a "protocol" matter the person contracted to do the forensic examination makes a copy of the data contained on the equipment with which to work so as to prevent the destruction of any data in the investigation process.

Although those persons having certain clearances they lack the clearances to take possession of upper levels of secure materials and remove those materials from the site where it was collected.

Additionally, I suspect legal counsel for the Clintons would not release and agree so the Feds could have unfettered access to the data on their systems for forensic examination, which further frustrates the process.

Some of the data will be encrypted, which would require the software to translate and convert (do you recall the issues with the husband and wife terrorists in California and their phone(s)?) the encrypted data so they can download it in a format to be readily read and interpreted.

The forensic examiner would have to have direct access to the unit investigated, which would require access into the Clinton inner-sanctum. I suspect Bill had data run through the server system as well ... they were communicating with Chelsea. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Links?
Sure doesn't. Mueller investigating the wrong people. That doesn't add up either. Originally Posted by bambino
The only thing that adds up is your daily caloric intake, EATLER!

The only thing that adds up is your daily caloric intake, EATLER!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You keep sucking of fat guys you'll die of semen overload.Please do.