Where to begin with no references?

A lady who screens could end up with Sam, cops, rapists, stalkers, murderers, and all of these other types you list as well. Who is to say your vouch from that other provider was legit? Or maybe she got confused? Or maybe she wanted to eliminate some of her competition?

And how does your screening protect me from the crazy wife of one of your previous "safe" clients who finds all your contact information, pictures, your address, etc. on hubby's phone and decides to pay you a visit?

All screening does is give the lady a false sense of security. It really doesn't protect me as a client at all since it's dependent on you, an unknown quantity.

z Originally Posted by ztonk

If you are a weak screener then yes these types of guys can most definitely get through your screening process. Like I said above screening does not always prevent certain things from happening, however it reduces those chances and risks significantly. I'm sorry but I would rather take my chances with a provider who is screening and actually cares about staying out of trouble over a provider who could care less and invites anyone over without any sort of screening info. I've been here a long time and have never once encountered any of those types of clients or been put in one of those positions. It is because I choose to screen.

I'm picky as to whom I will accept as a reference. I will only accept ladies who are well known, have great reputations (no drama, no history of bad behavior or Tcb, good reviews, doesnt rip people off etc). They also must have been active in the community for a minimum of a year, and they must not be BP or agency girls. For my screening, I require at least 2 or 3 references, unless it is a girl whom I'm very close with personally and trust her word. I can understand if one lady is shitty but it's highly unlikely that 2 or 3 references are all going to try to screw you over, not remember the guy or try to "eliminate" the competition. It's called a sisterhood and I must say over the 10 years in the hobby I have never had a lady provide a good reference for anybody that wasn't a perfect gentleman and if they werent they had no problem telling me why they wouldn't vouch. As for me my vouches are all solid. It's my reputation and name behind a personal vouch so I would never say someone is good when they are not. If I have someone that I won't vouch for I will tell the lady why. That's on her as to how she uses the information.

I work from my private home and have never had a wife etc target me. If that was to happen it is because the gentlemen was sloppy with my information. He left his email account open, she found a suspicious second phone that he didn't hide and saved my name, he used his personal phone for hobby(dumbass).. etc. It wasn't because
of screening. Someone just doesnt snoop and get suspicious unless you have fucked up and given them a reason to. A client may save a hookers name and phone number but I'm almost 99% sure they aren't saving hookers addresses and details etc. If you do you are dumb as hell. You should be deleting emails and texts immediately after you have gotten the information you need. Yes a wife can find body photos of myself and general details about me online but my address is not publicly posted. I know a few ladies who have had wives attempt to book with them under aliases because their husbands were sloppy and saved a number, one was even dumb and left his account signed into eccie on his tablet, his wife went to put a movie on for the kids and oops!! Did the wives get through with the booking? Nope because the ladies screened. If these were ladies who didn't screen you bet your ass the husband along with any other clients who chose to see her or visit her location would be at risk! I must say I dont have to worry about this because almost all of my clients are not attached or married. The ones who are married are more worried about making sure that none of their information is saved.. ie phone numbers and that ladies dont randomly text them. (I dont do any of that but some ladies do). So since they are worried about their information I know they aren't saving mine.

Not true. Screening makes me feel 100% safe. I know whom I will be meeting, because I have had multiple other ladies tell me a little about him, or he has provided me with alternative screening information( his real world info) and I know exactly who he is. If a guy can't provide any of that it's cool I just won't meet them and will not take the risk. Some other girl can but it won't be me. Only time I would ever feel endangered is if I let a complete stranger into my home that I know nothing about.

I will continue to screen. I have kept myself safe all this time. My clients will continue to be safe because I am so strict about it and many thank me because I do actually care. Others dont have to agree which is fine. However I will continue to tell people how it is important and how their are risks when a lady doesnt. I gave perfect valid examples in my previous post. All those which have happened to people I know in the hobby.

No screening is not 100 percent fail proof nor are condoms but would you stop using them because they aren't 100%.
To follow on what ztonk is saying one of the most stringent screeners I know of is also one of the most dangerous. The next most stringent provider is also fucking dangerous. The last eccie girl that tried to screen me? "Managed" by a thug and I went no further.

She's not here anymore but another person I didn't see because of her screening requirements got banned for... outing. Gee, that makes me feel so much safer to be screened.

Screening is zero benefit to a hobbyist. Most of the time it's a security risk and it is absolutely no guarantee of safety. It might make you feel better but as Ztonk says above... that's a flimsy sense of security at best. Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2

Sounds like you might need to do a little more research on these ladies you spend time with then if you know so many not so good girls. If they are already "dangerous" or "batshit crazy" it is likely someone else has already warned you about them. If no one has put a warning out about the providers why haven't you? The community definitely needs that kind of information.

If you choose to not listen to the warnings that's your fault. There is always someone who thinks that they will somehow be able to fix the fuckup and that she will magically be different with them even though the 10 other guys before you warned you. I can spot pimped and managed girls from a mile away... a quick call or text should tell you before you would have even had to screen. Not to mention you can get the vibe from their posts and ads. That would be your fault if you continued.

As for the banned provider for outing. She had already been on the board before with multiple handles, other reviewers said she was crazy and not all there, her own posts and responses told you she was crazy. She also came bragging on here how she barebacks because she takes meds that will prevent her from catching anything. That girl was crazy asf before and that hobbyist was dumb as fuck for even trying to see her. He even did so after her first ban where she outed a client and was banned for a few months then she came back got banned again. Then the reinvention and he saw her and she got him. Maybe he thought he could change her? Comeon!
I have found p411 to very much be worth the initial investment, and worth the annual subscription fee as well. p411 along with an intelligently worded and polite intro have opened almost every door I've ever wanted in, most without even bothering to look at my profile. Originally Posted by Mongo1971
Thanks. I might opt for P411 membership, very limited options without any reference on that list. Plus I have a specific type that I am interested in, that makes it even more difficult to get any response.
  • ztonk
  • 04-05-2018, 09:58 PM
Thanks. I might opt for P411 membership, very limited options without any reference on that list. Plus I have a specific type that I am interested in, that makes it even more difficult to get any response. Originally Posted by onendone
Just because you have a P411 account doesn't mean a lady will see you. Usually they want to see at least one and maybe two recent OKs.

You might need to "lower your standards" and see one or two of the less desirable ladies (large, old, "she's got a good personality") on the list in order to get in the good graces of the more desirable ones (fit, young, pretty)... It's called paying your dues...

Consider a BBBJ or two with your eyes closed!

z
Just because you have a P411 account doesn't mean a lady will see you. Usually they want to see at least one and maybe two recent OKs.

You might need to "lower your standards" and see one or two of the less desirable ladies (large, old, "she's got a good personality") on the list in order to get in the good graces of the more desirable ones (fit, young, pretty)... It's called paying your dues...

gawd dang
I'm looking at a thread of dudes complaining about screening..
When a lady posts an alert on some scumbag who ripped her off and/Or assaulted her, what will these guys' response be? "Maybe you should've screened better".

Hypocrites.
  • ztonk
  • 04-06-2018, 02:19 PM
I'm looking at a thread of dudes complaining about screening..
When a lady posts an alert on some scumbag who ripped her off and/Or assaulted her, what will these guys' response be? "Maybe you should've screened better".

Hypocrites. Originally Posted by Blue_eyed_shy_guy
Not quite... we're complaining that screening does not protect the guy. The girl can get ripped off or assaulted regardless of whether she screens or not.

z

Wow, was that your experience Z when you started hobbying? It certainly wasn’t mine. If I thought you might award yourself some points, I might RTM you for rudeness.
Not quite... we're complaining that screening does not protect the guy. The girl can get ripped off or assaulted regardless of whether she screens or not.

No security measure provides 100% effectiveness. However, that doesn't mean that security measures that reduce the possibility of guys who will rip her off or assault her don't have validity just because they are inconvenient to potential clients. It is good for ladies to respect guys' security concerns and not dismiss them though. Too many providers on Twitter accounts aren't willing to admit that guys have valid concerns regarding security at all!

That's one reason I like Preferred411: It addresses ladies' security issues by screening guys for obvious criminal history and/or law enforcement employment, but it also addresses guys' security concerns by limiting direct access to guys' personally identifying information.