The Perfect Breast & Nipple: your favorite types

Mmmm...
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (108.3 KB, 173 views)
A little visual assistance Originally Posted by Angel14609

LOL...pretty much always liked em all, after all variety is the spice of life....
What makes a perfect breast and nipple is accessibility. If I can have it I like it, If I can't have it, well, I don't care about it.

They have to point up and out. I like pale skin. Symmetry is important...
What makes a perfect breast and nipple is accessibility. If I can have it I like it, If I can't have it, well, I don't care about it. Originally Posted by samadams32
Friend,

Accessibility is not always a necessary and sufficient condition. Let me tell you a real story from Apple Growing Wayne County, and leave you to judge!

Wayne County, which borders Sodus, is a scenic area and where some of our biggest apple orchards are located. Lovely weather in late September, trees loaded with ripe apples, roads full of tourists, who not only stop to pick a few but also load up and carry away, which is the problem!

So farmers began to plant Rome Beauty apples on the outer edges of the orchards: the visually perfect round red apple, perfection itself, but a sour, cooking, soft-fleshed type. One bite and you spit it out! Few have the presence of mind to pick and carry this home, thinking, Ah, apple sauce! So, problem is relatively contained!!

Accessibility? Desirability?
  • Tiger
  • 02-21-2015, 04:09 PM
I know that accessibility is not a sufficient condition but it is a vital one. No matter how nice, if I can't have them they don't do me any good. I love boobs but seeing them at a distance or covered up is not enough!!!!
Hey Angel- As someone who has been looking at boobies for 40+ years, I happen to think that yours are pretty damn terriffic! Hey Now!
Hey Angel- As someone who has been looking at boobies for 40+ years, I happen to think that yours are pretty damn terriffic! Hey Now! Originally Posted by whatitiz13
Proof? !!!!
Proof? !!!! Originally Posted by greenpeace2014
Or as they say up North, this is useless without any pics?.....
Or as they say up North, this is useless without any pics?..... Originally Posted by Celso
Maybe, just maybe, equations in 20 dimensions may suffice? Celso, friend, are you willing to accept? Otherwise, he will have to go with your solution!
Maybe, just maybe, equations in 20 dimensions may suffice? Celso, friend, are you willing to accept? Otherwise, he will have to go with your solution! Originally Posted by greenpeace2014
Always felt the proof was in the pix.....
"They have to point up and out. I like pale skin. Symmetry is important..." The Doctor

Excellent example of equation in 20 dimensions!! Couldn't copy the whole post!

What do you think?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...=texas&page=23

Post #332

This is the person I relate to most strongly.