Wasting My Time

... If the lady didn't want to see the OP for any reason (poor hygiene, creepy, overstays etc.) why would she schedule an appointment with him in the first place? Originally Posted by WhiteHippy
I once upon a time had a job that, for a period of time, I absolutely hated going to. My stomach would knot in the morning to the degree I didn't even want breakfast. Despite that dread, most days I showered, dressed, and drove to work. I needed the income.

But there were some days that I didn't go to work. On those days I decided I didn't need the income that badly. I'd deal with the repercussions later. And there were always repercussions.

I expect many ladies schedule appointments they absolutely dread going through with. And I don't blame them one bit. Some of us gents are disgusting as fuck. Plus, their particular dread might have nothing to do with the gent on the schedule. Maybe the lady feels she has a higher calling that isn't being met by turning tricks.

Look outside yourself for a minute, is what I was/am suggesting. There's a whole other world of possibilities.
That's so wrong op. You're the one that can "get it anytime" since you have the money....never understood why guys will drive their ass off to visit a flake and then whine for sympathy. Name her if it was that bad smh. I still don't think pay to play is rocket science
I am the regular lol! Originally Posted by olivevet84
Not any more.
What's the point of this thread, OP? If you don't name the woman, it leads at least some of us to think you have another motive for posting.
That's so wrong op. You're the one that can "get it anytime" since you have the money....never understood why guys will drive their ass off to visit a flake and then whine for sympathy. Name her if it was that bad smh. I still don't think pay to play is rocket science Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Not looking for sympathy
Us gents need to unify and work more like a team. We should take a leaf from the ladies's book. Not only are the ladies unified when it comes to dealing with flaky gents/time wasters, they're ruthless as well.

The moment a guy does a NCNS, an alert is posted on him in the providers only forums in addition to Coed. His name, phone number etc is published in the various blacklist sites. Majority if not all ladies in the area will simply refuse to see him. He is punished in a major concrete way.

What do we do when a lady flakes on us? We give her a second chance, then a third chance. We don't post NCNS threads on her and even if we do, other guys still try to contact her because she looks "cute". Then her retinue of white knights and beta males come along and start attacking the guy for posting a NCNS thread. Simply put, we are a lot more lenient towards the ladies than they are towards us and that's not fair.

There are a huge selection of providers in the DFW area. We don't need to tolerate any bullshit from ANY provider, no matter how established or attractive she is, it doesn't matter. If she's flaky or provides sub-par service, then we need to unite as gents and stop seeing her. As simple as that. Doesn't matter if she's going through a bad time or can't pay her rent. That's not our problem. Do you think we can go up to a lady and treat her badly or not pay her and just say it's because we're going through a bad time or we don't have enough money? Do you think any lady here will accept that? Of course not. She will publicly eviscerate us and make sure no other lady will see us again.

The bottom line is, we need to become as ruthless as the ladies. Our time and our money is as valuable as the ladies. We are no less in ANY way because we're gents. A lot of ladies here get away with treating guys badly because we let them. Originally Posted by WhiteHippy

Yea I see this all the time.
What's the point of this thread, OP? If you don't name the woman, it leads at least some of us to think you have another motive for posting. Originally Posted by TinMan
There is no motive lol, no need to "ousted her because she's not on here she's utr
There is probably a honest reason why she didn't answer doll. We have lives to things get in the way. Not taking sides here but I'm sorry it happened though.
Yea....um...as eloquent as I usually am, I'm keeping it real this time: y'all are just fucking with the wrong ho's.

700+ ladies and growing. By now there should be a general understanding and information swapping to know who the flakes are.

Search a ladies name thoroughly before diving in....
Yea....um...as eloquent as I usually am, I'm keeping it real this time: y'all are just fucking with the wrong ho's.

700+ ladies and growing. By now there should be a general understanding and information swapping to know who the flakes are.

Search a ladies name thoroughly before diving in.... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Well said doll!!
Not only is it bad business, but it is rude AF!
Find a reliable lady that handles her business, and you shouldn't have this problem.