Trade Secrets – Business Forum

Now an attorney is something I would NEVER... ever ever ever... barter services with. When I was active-- I kept an attorney on retainer, so that if anything ever did go south, it would be my "one phone call". Peace of mind is absolutely priceless.
I understand when your dealing with legal issues .... whether it's how to report taxes .... or seeking an attorney to get out of a particular situation. BUT ... there is always the diamond in the rough and with enough communication and understanding ... finding someone who is familiar with hobbying could be beneficial.
That's my outlook on the subject .... with the experience I've had.

To the trolls on this thread .... bring it on boys.
It don't make sh*t to me and I enjoy seeing you making that ass out of yourself.

Your high horse is so f**ckg imaginary. But ... go on wichu bad self.

TT
  • BLM69
  • 08-07-2020, 04:06 PM
"BUT ... there is always the diamond in the rough and with enough communication and understanding"

That means ONE sucker guys, there's one born every minute, finding the one that likes Gilfs and is a fool is what TT is after

She gets offended when she gets called out, disagree and you're a troll, agree and you're the diamond in the rough LOL, her self proclaimed BS skills are getting weak
I have had offers for barter, but the providers tended to want to trade a QV for a legit $400 job. It was far cheaper to pay their rate if I wanted them.
goodolboy - "I have had offers for barter, but the providers tended to want to trade a QV for a legit $400 job. It was far cheaper to pay their rate if I wanted them"

Yes, I can see how this could be an issue ... sometimes expectations fall on both ends ... and we can't like ... sign a contract to say I will "give you a certain menu for so long if you do my taxes for two years".

BLM - I will mention you here .... bcuz I know you need an ego boost. But, once again ... may I ask you contribute more intelligible knowledge to this thread rather than concentrating on the bashing .... that you do oh so very well? Thanks my friend.

So, any attorneys want to chime in here? Is it too risky to help out a provider?
  • BLM69
  • 08-07-2020, 10:12 PM

BLM - I will mention you here .... bcuz I know you need an ego boost. But, once again ... may I ask you contribute more intelligible knowledge to this thread rather than concentrating on the bashing .... that you do oh so very well? Thanks my friend.

So, any attorneys want to chime in here? Is it too risky to help out a provider? Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I just got done stuffing a fine ass blonde 25 years younger than you, I know you don't really believe I need me ego stroked? By you? I might let you read me a bed time story, like grandma use to do

I/others have already contributed, no real lawyer is going to trade their professional services with you, there's levels to everything in life TT, other professionals said the same thing to you, but you fail to understand. I'm only keeping it real, not bashing
Half of my family members who contact me, I just tell them to use Turbo Tax because I'm not spending time on that shit. If you are worth millions though and I am in your will, sure, I'll take care of it for you.

I don't know why anyone who actually has professional licenses would barter anything. It's not even worth the risk and you can easily afford pussy anyway unless you are a completely broke scrub.

My licenses and certifications have many background checks and they require a lot of continuing education. I would never waste my time bartering for pussy because the risk and reward just does not match for me. All it would take is one hooker to go batty on me and my career would be fucked because my RL name and ID# are on those tax returns as the CPA doing their fucking taxes.

Whatever shitty CPA the OP has, good for her. He probably just uses Turbo Tax and he is done in 10 minutes. A CPA who makes real money would never take that risk unless he is completely retarded.
there's levels to everything in life TT, other professionals said the same thing to you, but you fail to understand. I'm only keeping it real, not bashing Originally Posted by BLM69
Once again ... you have graced me with your amazing sense of enlightenment. (NOT)!
No bedtime stories for you little boy ...

....If you are worth millions though and I am in your will, sure, I'll take care of it ...

My licenses and certifications have many background checks and they require a lot of continuing education.... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Go on ... keep stroking that ego. Whatever ....

So .. nope I'm certain my CPA doesn't use turbo tax. Even if he did ... who the F*ck cares? I ain't got time for that Sh*t.

Just FYI - I found him in the business forum .... but paid for his services until he took me to the Caribbean ... then it was game on!
I’ll admit that I have barter several times in the past, and has worked out for both of us.
Once again ... you have graced me with your amazing sense of enlightenment. (NOT)!
No bedtime stories for you little boy ...

Go on ... keep stroking that ego. Whatever ....

So .. nope I'm certain my CPA doesn't use turbo tax. Even if he did ... who the F*ck cares? I ain't got time for that Sh*t.

Just FYI - I found him in the business forum .... but paid for his services until he took me to the Caribbean ... then it was game on! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Don't worry about Lucas and his ridiculous boasts - most everyone (he has fooled a few) knows he is a phony and he gets into verbal warfare with many people.

Some guy scared him so bad he still thinks the guy is out to kill him.

He was too much of a pussy to show up and fight me, though. I gave him a time and place at 4700 Drexel and he was too scared to show his face and take his beating.

I hire a CPA - I pay mine thousands of dollars but he finds tens of thousands in savings so I feel it is worth it. Using a CPA who only works part time is not a good idea. It takes dedication and committment for many years to fully understand the industry and be a top practitioner. Many a moron, such as Lucas, may have CPA initials and has passed the test, but that is a minimum standard, not the gold standard nor does it confer any assurance they will do the best job, which can be highly complicated and difficult.
Go on ... keep stroking that ego. Whatever .... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I don't stroke my own ego. I have women stroke it for me because I don't want to go blind.
Don't worry about Lucas and his ridiculous boasts - most everyone (he has fooled a few) knows he is a phony ...

Many a moron, such as Lucas, may have CPA initials and has passed the test, but that is a minimum standard, not the gold standard nor does it confer any assurance they will do the best job, which can be highly complicated and difficult. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I think I'm in love ... ...

White knights rock! ...
  • BLM69
  • 08-09-2020, 07:22 PM
I think I'm in love ... ...

White knights rock! ... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Nothing like the love you receive from a grandma, that's the very best!
LOL, BLM. Unfriendly Racist Fred hates me because I call his handle out and his previous handles out when they were active that he ran from so he is no WK. He just hates me because I give him shit because he could never get accepted to an Ivy Ly League school like me because he blames minorities for his intellectual incompetence. That's what he is about. He could give a fuck about WK'ing for a grandma. His posts are about me. They have absolutely nothing to do with you, TT... sorry to be honest with you about that.
  • BLM69
  • 08-10-2020, 12:43 AM
Does this mean that TT still don't have a WK?