Loki Pk

ask kay kay
Dafuq....

When JAIH starts making more sense than the guidelines and the interpreters of the guidelines.... I shudder to thinck of the ramifications..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I can't believe I just liked the post above yours
It's a simple formula... don't out RL info.
Don't point to or suggest a path to RL info.
Don't further the discussion about that RL info or how to find it.
If they are a member here it's off limits. Dont do it.....simple
peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
mmmmm at least 4 maybe many more providers in that town. But Franklin only know one that is not a member of icky. Then gets banned thinking of another girl errrrrrr WTF that sir is not outing
yeah... more of the ol' my way or the highway as it were...
makes one harken for the glory days of gp.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The Uptard Outing Defense..."I was thinking of a UTR!"
The Uptard Outing Defense..."I was thinking of a UTR!" Originally Posted by Wakeup

While YOU positively know what he was thinking
yeah... more of the ol' my way or the highway as it were... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Doesn't the highway lead to the promised land of the other board? Who wouldn't want that? Originally Posted by Wakeup
No promises over at the other board as far as I know... just information....

makes one harken for the glory days of gp.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
How about gman then... he at least approved everything.....
It's a simple formula... don't out RL info.
Don't point to or suggest a path to RL info.
Don't further the discussion about that RL info or how to find it.
If they are a member here it's off limits. Dont do it.....simple
peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk

mmmmm at least 4 maybe many more providers in that town. But Franklin only know one that is not a member of icky. Then gets banned thinking of another girl errrrrrr WTF that sir is not outing Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

I guess if anyone reviews any of those other gals, they should keep the name of the town out of the review... just in case the other three move or something.... or google and the mods can't find them....

Franklin's chick is NOT a member here... so there's that....

edit add -- was it Franklin's duty to know that there were other gals in red edit town ??
P.S. -- I just found another in red edit town.

Fuckin red edit town PD is asleep at the wheel....
Doesn't the highway lead to the promised land of the other board? Who wouldn't want that? Originally Posted by Wakeup
While YOU positively know what he was thinking Originally Posted by lilylivered
Wakeup knows everything... just ask him....
While YOU positively know what he was thinking Originally Posted by lilylivered
See, the funny thing is, I don't have to know what he's thinking...if info he posts leads to the personal information of a member here...ANY member...that they haven't posted, he's outing. Period. End of line. I care nothing about this particular incident. I didn't witness it, and I don't care about him, you, or anyone else, so I'm not going to comment on any specifics of his case. But generally, these rules are the same for everyone.

Do you get it? Well, once you DO get it, maybe you'll finally learn that it's probably best not to post anything that is personal RL, in nature, or that can lead to anything personal, RL, in nature, about anyone. Then again, you Uptards are generally much more ignorant than other sections of the board, so maybe you won't get it. Either way, the board policy gives exactly zero fucks...

I guess if anyone reviews any of those other gals, they should keep the name of the town out of the review... just in case the other three move or something.... or google and the mods can't find them.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
For you? Probably a good idea. I'd be absolutely devastated to have to see you banned for a year...but the board would tick on without you...

Wakeup knows everything... just ask him.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
This, is absolutely true...no need to ask me...
Are we not allowed to say what town a provider is located in? Or only not if combined with other info? There's some stuff that flys that is way more dangerous than this nonsense. I won't say what publicly (not going to make it so more ppl notice dangerous info) but seriously....it's ridiculous what is allowed but then other crap I wouldn't think twice about isn't.

I'm glad we're all protected identity wise, but I wish true threats were taken more seriously.
You can post anything you want on this board...no one is going to stop you, except you. You, however, get to accept the consequences of anything you post...

The great trade off...liberating, and scary, isn't it?
What Wakeup is trying to tell you is that it all comes down to WOTS....
Even I knew that... but thanks for clarifying wu....
Following Highwayman usually leads to Pharoah's
What Wakeup is trying to tell you is that it all comes down to WOTS.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Hey, if that's your takeaway, that's on you buddy. I'm not going to disagree with you...especially with the amazing nirvana board out there proving me wrong at every turn!
I wasn't trying to be a smartass. I truly am confused on what is and what isn't allowed, that's all. I know the specific rule states anything info that could lead to outing is prohibited (paraphrasing) but that's pretty vague. I wasn't sure if there were specific things that are not allowed ever (like location of provider, type of vehicle, etc). I'll just stick with being cautious and never mentioning anything of the sort. Sounds like a safer bet
I'll just stick with being cautious and never mentioning anything of the sort. Sounds like a safer bet Originally Posted by bella0203
But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?

Bella here is OFFICIALLY the smartest Uptard in this place. I'm not yet ready to elevate my estimate of the overall intelligence of Upset in general, but she has given me a ray of hope that y'all can be saved...from yourselves...