This dude will PISS on you!!

Wow that's extremely disrespectful of that dude. You providers get subjected to all kinds of torture. I'm so sorry that happened to you. If it helps you feel better, urine is more sanitary than semen. But regardless, that dude deserves a non-consensual mouth full of feces.
  • BK
  • 06-20-2017, 10:08 PM
If it helps you feel better, urine is more sanitary than semen. . Originally Posted by TallAndSkinny
You're going to have to show your source on this one. I know you are a germaphobe and all, but there is nothing wrong with semen unless the male has STDs.
Sorry that happened to you sweetheart!! You should have punched the bastard in the nuts!!
Ewwwwww I know some people like that but ew
You're going to have to show your source on this one. I know you are a germaphobe and all, but there is nothing wrong with semen unless the male has STDs. Originally Posted by BK
Scientists thought urine was sterile up until 2013.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine
"It is commonly believed that urine is sterile until it reaches the urethra, where epithelial cells lining the urethra are colonized by facultatively anaerobic Gram negative rods and cocci. Current research suggests though that urine is not sterile, even in the bladder"
So, this happened on the bed? The clean up...
Sorry that happened to you, think I would've punched him in the family jewels for that
Stunt, maybe after that he would think twice about it!! I had an a ole from Denver once, total D bag moment he walked in!!! I go to get in the shower with him after and he instantly pees in my shower!! (Before I got in) and no I didn't get in after, until cleaned lol How disgusting and rude! So now I don't travel without Clorox ever!
Sorry that happened to you sweetheart!! You should have punched the bastard in the nuts!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
I'm with you 100% here!!