jonballs

right... like I said. its past my bedtime. enjoy your night. eccie is a very miniscule part in my life and I won't lose sleep over this shit lol
frankly its just weak rehashed garble

at least spam my phone with threats of outing and physical harm

unless i pay lol you just told them i only have pennies yet they think im loaded so it must fall somewhere in that area i mean those geniuses must know like good criminals always do

underachiever
Can I ask the topic of this thread?
in the middle of a successful tour Originally Posted by valkyra
hows ...da ya measure success?

...yer ...plastic man ...measures it withs a jumbo bag ...a skittles ans ...a rain guage
right... like I said. its past my bedtime. enjoy your night. eccie is a very miniscule part in my life and I won't lose sleep over this shit lol Originally Posted by valkyra
ok fair enough

get some sleep or do

wharever it is you do and

feel better and if not come back

continue this or start a new thrAD free country

for a little while longer
nice thread!! : )
Can I ask the topic of this thread? Originally Posted by winn dixie

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

or she looking for a worthy hubby on a SHMB that can take the heat

MMMMM I thought Jon was owned/owns with another hooker. So is she trying ta take a taken
NO .. there is no way that there is a female hanging on that runt . I mean unless she is .. perhaps .. desperate.

Well thank you OSD !!
That should be posted in the Ladies Room tho, we are the ones effected , warned , and given detention for those rules.

No disrespect doc, but come on!!
Insert pic of “ upstate’s proudest town idiot””
Next to those rules!!

Sincerely Sindi.
Valkyra just went on my TDL once I move back to CNY this fall. If she’ll have me that is ��♂️
oh im sure they can suck dick buddy

good thing with cause

the emotional outbursts and

inability to follow simple rules on a free website

and then

complain to the very people that provide that handout

they must earn somehow im thinking your in the door
i bet even my friends could get through screening

use me as a refrence and post that review
Where are my manners!!
Val! Congratulations on ANOTHER successful tour!!
Grrr

OSD !!
Not too stray from topic , but did you happen to catch the the race in Monday?!!

There was a put my hands over my eyes crash!
Hope you watched!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhh what race ??????

seems thay all Jon
Much love in this thread.
Much love in this thread. Originally Posted by winn dixie
well yah

how do you make a hormone?
an da
slash pseudo pimp? sidekick