The "woke" numb nuts at ASU want Rittenhouse expelled !!

• oeb11
  • 11-29-2021, 05:25 AM
Funny how some of you clowns like to go look up my posts because you dislike me so much. Let's look at it at a macro and not micro level though. Did you see me giving a shit enough to actively try to harm the kid? Or did you see a post in the political forum on a whore board that has absolutely no effect on the kid?

Nice try though, genius. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Funny how 'liberals' - can never acknowledge nor take responsibility for their own actions/posts. The usual whine - Oh - "You don't like me" - rather than acknowledging one's own actions.

Sad - such a typical Ivy League mind set.

"I am better than any of You other posters because......"
Darn good reason not to like supercilious sanctimonious 'better than thou" 'Liberals"!

Nice try there, rich with 3 Ivy League degrees in Marxism.

Idea - when One has dug Oneself neck deep into a hole - acknowledge One's mistake and stop digging.

or, be a 'liberal' and fill teh hole with someone else's monies as way of escape from One's mistake.
.... I have access to plenty of free lawyers in my family ..... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
... just ask WTF. He'll be able to PREDICT the outcome ...

He uses the Football Formula to determine criminal jury trials.

You must not have watched/listened to Rittenhouse's chat with Tucker.
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2021, 05:38 AM
... just ask WTF. He'll be able to PREDICT the outcome ...

He uses the Football Formula to determine criminal jury trials.

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Now you know why I call you LexyLiar.

You lie all the time....maybe you really are a shitty lawyer.

I came to the same conclusion Alan Dershowitz did after we watched the prosecution own witness admit he wasn't shot until after he pointed his gun at Rittenhouse.

That is not a football formula unless you consider a educated prediction a football formula.

You must not have watched/listened to Rittenhouse's chat with Tucker. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I heard he said he supports BLM!

We all know you do not support those uppity blacks, no do ya!
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2021, 05:40 AM
All this complaining about the Rittenhouse acquittal:

It is getting to be like the mental derangement following the Hillery defeat in 2016.
. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Or the Trump defeat in 2020!!!!

Trump and his followers are the most woke fucking group in the history of woke. Hypocrites too....always crying about other cry babies while they continue to cry about 2020
... Surely seem YOU'RE the one doing the cryin' ...

### Salty
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2021, 08:09 AM
... Surely seem YOU'RE the one doing the cryin' ...

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Don't mistake my tears of laughter as anything other than...

bambino running around posting like he is Q or Lin Wood is funny af.

Yeah, he’s headed for a meltdown.
Funny how 'liberals' - can never acknowledge nor take responsibility for their own actions/posts. The usual whine - Oh - "You don't like me" - rather than acknowledging one's own actions. Originally Posted by oeb11
You know what little forum parrot, I graduated from the school of money talks and bullshit walks so instead of you talking, let's make a little bet but it does not include money.

I'll make a bet with you that specifically proves how much I don't give a shit about what people think of me on this board and that I never whine on this board. It's a simple bet. The people who whine hit the RTM button, those who don't, could not care less. You look at my start date on this board.

Now to this simple bet to prove my point, I have had people on this board threaten to kill me, out me (to anyone and everyone including law enforcement), kick my ass, insult me constantly, stalk me, and everything else you can possibly think of. To show how much I whine, here is the bet - you choose any moderator or any admin of your choice and PM them to see whether I have EVER hit the RTM button on anyone because I was being a whining crybaby about anything. If you get a "yes" from the moderator or admin of your choice, I will disable my account. If you get a "no" from any moderator or admin of your choice you disable your account. I'm talking about ONE fucking time in over 11 years.

Do you want to take that bet or do you just want to STFU and be smart for once?

And by the way, your constant silliness about trying to shame me for having my education and trying to make me feel guilty for being financially well off is exactly what a raging liberal would do - just FYI.
  • oeb11
  • 11-29-2021, 09:52 AM
Sad for you

Unable to comprehend.
This is funny!
Sad for you

Unable to comprehend. Originally Posted by oeb11
Don't be sad for me. Be sad for yourself if you take me up on that simple bet and honor it once I prove that I am right about your constant shit talking nonsense about everything.

There is a very easy way to whine on this board. Let's see how much I whine and take and honor that bet big mouth.

Oh and to stick to the topic, I hope the kid gets the sun out there in Tempe. There are a lot of hot chicks at that school and he is already famous for now so he should enjoy getting some easy pussy out West. Kid did 87 days in jail because of his shithead attorney. Let him go out West and let him fuck those bad memories away with some hot undergrads.
i see very little chance a case can be made to expel rittenhouse. what are these nutcases claiming as a violation of the student code of conduct? whiteness?

bahahahahhaaaaa

i'm sure any decent legal officer at ASU would caution against expelling him without cause as that's another lawsuit waiting to happen.

even funnier is he's not actually attending ASU in person. he's taking online classes.

blood-thirsty murderer. so he's a vampire??

Damn. All I know is my kids won't be attending ASU when it's time for them to pick colleges. I'm not paying for them to be around all that silly shit... yeah Ivy League schools are liberal but for the most part, people only give a shit about their grades and scoring high on the GMAT, LSAT, GRE or MCAT. LOL
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2021, 11:38 AM
Vert few at ASU give a shit.

There are a few nut jobs making all the noise...similar to bambino and his Q crap