Prostate play, Overstimulation, and Tantric orgasms

When I get to Houston you have definitely moved to the top of my to do me list! Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna

lol Sounds like a plan......And I will be "doing" you in ALL the right ways..YUM
  • DaMan
  • 02-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Oh my. Any tantric O providers available in San Antonio?
Well DaMan, If I keep getting the request Im getting from out that way. I will try and make a 2 day trip soon.............
I have not heard of Tantric O before this forum and I have to say...this has just moved to the top of my list...providers in either Dallas or Austin that specialize in this type of experience...?
Count me interested from San Antone. Please post well in advance so I can clear my schedule.
This is my translation of a Tantric O. Im sure others have different ones as well.......

When enacted as enjoined by the Tantras, the ritual culminates in a sublime experience of infinite awareness for both participants. Tantric texts specify that sex has three distinct and separate purposes—procreation, pleasure, and liberation. Those seeking liberation eschew frictional orgasm for a higher form of ecstasy, as the couple participating in the ritual lock in a static embrace. Several sexual rituals are recommended and practiced. These involve elaborate and meticulous preparatory and purificatory rites. The sexual act itself balances energies coursing within the pranic ida and pingala channels in the subtle bodies of both participants. The sushumna nadi is awakened and kundalini rises upwards within it. This eventually culminates in samadhi, wherein the respective individual personalities and identities of each of the participants are completely dissolved in a unity of cosmic consciousness. Tantrics understand these acts on multiple levels. The male and female participants are conjoined physically, and represent Shiva and Shakti, the male and female principles. Beyond the physical, a subtle fusion of Shiva and Shakti energies takes place, resulting in a united energy field. On an individual level, each participant experiences a fusion of one's own Shiva and Shakti energies.

To me it is the pleasure past the point of a physical cum, where you mind is in bliss and floating from the over stimulation of the body......Taking a man to this level of pleasure is a skill that gives me great rewards as I am a pleaser. I get off mentally seeing a man respond to my techniques as he passes through the levels of a tantric O into SubSpace.
I wrote about my experience with Ms. Athene in this space just a week or so ago... my experience was a bit different...
This is my translation of a Tantric O. Im sure others have different ones as well.......

When enacted as enjoined by the Tantras, the ritual culminates in a sublime experience of infinite awareness for both participants. Tantric texts specify that sex has three distinct and separate purposes—procreation, pleasure, and liberation. Those seeking liberation eschew frictional orgasm for a higher form of ecstasy, as the couple participating in the ritual lock in a static embrace. Several sexual rituals are recommended and practiced. These involve elaborate and meticulous preparatory and purificatory rites. The sexual act itself balances energies coursing within the pranic ida and pingala channels in the subtle bodies of both participants. The sushumna nadi is awakened and kundalini rises upwards within it. This eventually culminates in samadhi, wherein the respective individual personalities and identities of each of the participants are completely dissolved in a unity of cosmic consciousness. Tantrics understand these acts on multiple levels. The male and female participants are conjoined physically, and represent Shiva and Shakti, the male and female principles. Beyond the physical, a subtle fusion of Shiva and Shakti energies takes place, resulting in a united energy field. On an individual level, each participant experiences a fusion of one's own Shiva and Shakti energies.

To me it is the pleasure past the point of a physical cum, where you mind is in bliss and floating from the over stimulation of the body......Taking a man to this level of pleasure is a skill that gives me great rewards as I am a pleaser. I get off mentally seeing a man respond to my techniques as he passes through the levels of a tantric O into SubSpace. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
It sounds like you have some knowledge of Kundalini Yoga. I'm not sure where Tantra ends and Kundalini begins; apparently they overlap. I read a book long ago called "The Bilological Basis of Religion and Genius" by an author named Gopi Krishna. The part of the book I remember vividly was his description of "releasing the Kundalini" before he had adequately prepared for it. He had been practicing Kundalini techniques without a guru and had somehow raised his consciousness to a higher chakra before he was ready. He said the experience almost killed him, he didn't sleep for weeks. He said it felt like his brain was on fire.

I don't think I would ever engage in Kundalini techniques without expert supervision, maybe not even then.
What ever you want to call it, how ever you want to do it, Ms Athena you do it the best...ijs
i would love to give it a try...anyone in the Dallas area?
My pleasure is in giving pleasure. But to receive that, one must relax and be willing to let go and give me the control of your body and mind. I can do nothing more then give 100%.
I've been trying to figure out what is up with me and whether my multiple orgasm thing is Tantric in nature. I would have to say no as there is no spiritual component. As long as I have a lady who is willing to keep the stimulation cumming (preferably BBBJTCNQNS, prostate play appreciated butt optional), then I can cum several times without loosing my erection. Most of these orgasms are wet though a couple may be blanks. Each orgasm is more intense than the last until hopefully I peak with one and don't come down for several minutes as the lady continues her ministrations. I am not a fan of denial and find it counter-productive in my case. Not Tantra, right?
I've been trying to figure out what is up with me and whether my multiple orgasm thing is Tantric in nature. I would have to say no as there is no spiritual component. As long as I have a lady who is willing to keep the stimulation cumming (preferably BBBJTCNQNS, prostate play appreciated butt optional), then I can cum several times without loosing my erection. Most of these orgasms are wet though a couple may be blanks. Each orgasm is more intense than the last until hopefully I peak with one and don't come down for several minutes as the lady continues her ministrations. I am not a fan of denial and find it counter-productive in my case. Not Tantra, right? Originally Posted by Satyrrical
When I have tantric O's spiritual never comes into the picture with me. The intense overstimultion combined with protate stimulation whether it be a finger or a vibrator or a dong sends me to the promised land of SubSpace...Each orgasm whether wet or dry becomes more and more intense with each one, so I'm seeing a simularity in what your saying and what is happening to me as well. For what ever name you want to put on it Tantric or Tandra it doesn't matter to me as long as the end result of pure bliss is attained. I could never attain these type O's by doing just plain FS. Why not have your cake and eat it too, snowball that is........ijs