ok ... i have seen enough of it recently and it's just getting sad

You're right on the last statement.

E.W is correct, this thread comes off very troll like. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Somehow i am not surprised -_-
Yep...for me the hobby is all about sex and the fruits that come along with it. If I wanted it to be more, I would date like a normal person.

That is why I love the hobby, its about sex sex sex and sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)
  • !VI!
  • 06-01-2014, 09:50 AM

Cheap advice from someone that you don't like, and very possibly find abhorrent, is probably not going to go down very well but there you have it.
. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
EW, i hope you don't think i don't like you,

to be honest i want to understand better why the policies exist

some cases like kaylee mentioned are very understandable

but others are not as .... clean cut... in reality kaylee may not be someone i like particularly but i think she is a great person, and in reality i know people have the power to choose....

but is that choice based on ignorance or is that choice justified based on something that was preventable?

before i came to america, i didn't really see much racism or discrimination based on things that you are born with...
  • !VI!
  • 06-01-2014, 09:51 AM
Somehow i am not surprised -_- Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
lol of ALL people ^
These are not raciest decisions; these are business decisions by business owners (providers). Every provider that sees AA males should experience an increase in business because they offer services to the AA market. The fewer providers that see AA males the more business you have and the more you can charge. So, instead of complaining about other providers being racist, look at it as an opportunity to serve an under served market. Their business decision can be your gain. Are people biased? Yes, we all are no matter what size, shape and color you are. But does that make you racist? In most cases probably not.
  • !VI!
  • 06-01-2014, 10:02 AM
These are not raciest decisions; these are business decisions by business owners (providers). Every provider that sees AA males should experience an increase in business because they offer services to the AA market. The fewer providers that see AA males the more business you have and the more you can charge. So, instead of complaining about other providers being racist, look at it as an opportunity to serve an under served market. Their business decision can be your gain. Are people biased? Yes, we all are no matter what size, shape and color you are. But does that make you racist? In most cases probably not. Originally Posted by ibupro01

i think my big flaw in this is... i can't just see people as tools for buisness .... there are certain types of people i am not attracted to ... but i usually have to talk to them first in order to find it....

to be fair i won't see anyone that uses Ebonics, in trying to discuss business but that is for ANY RACE, its painful to deal with, but in reality that's something that is a choice, not a birthright
A woman is free to make a choice to see and sleep with who she wants to and if she doesn't want to share herself with a certain type of man, she is free to do so.

I don't see really obese men for my own personal reasons. Does it make me a bitch? It might in some peoples eyes but I'm NOT going to be SHAMED into doing something I don't want to do.

I'm MORE than sure most AA men would NEVER want to see a woman who didn't want to see him.

Beside, is this now turned into the hobby shaming police? Don't you have something better to do? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

Another NBA,/AA friendly topic debate. Wow, guess this is what we call a "hot button" issue around ECCIE or for hobby-ing in general.

I've already posted my broader views on another such topic post just yesterday evening, but just for verification, Kayleehotchick, as well as others replying, have a legitimate point. While so too does the author in some things said, providers have the option to refuse service to anyone they seem fit. And this is coming from a mixed male who is ALWAYS lumped in with AA/NBA style policies and doubly as a newbie, gets the rejection a lot. And that's fine b/c I'm in major part an AA. I've learned myself to be more....selective and careful myself in who I want to enjoy my time with and reward with my resources. I believe as time passes, and this nation becomes much darker, browner, and comfortable with race relations, we will see more openness and acceptable, and all ladies will concentration more what color really matters to them: GREEN. lol j/k

Last point ladies, and I've always been curious about this ladies when it comes to choosing a NBA style policy. Is it always exclusive b/c it is the race, or can a blk man prove he's...well...unique qualities to be an exception? Of course, what Kaylee said is true about me. I wouldn't want to see a provider that didn't want to be with me physically, because hello, that's why we are all here.

But another reason I quoted the phrase is something I always thought about in those futurist musings I have every once and a while, and I'm curious enough to maybe post it as a discussion point in the far future: IF legalization of our hobby where to began to go the way of that Cannabis seems to be, would NBA restrictive policies be illegal in the profession, or could a future client "sue" for discrimination. I don't know, I just have always been curious about those potential situations, though I must admit, the stigma of the hobby open like that would probably still carry a heavy public burden/distain.

Oh well, to each her own, right? At least one thing is certain. Those with an openness to all men do have on average a bigger slice of the market share ($$$ )in this business, as some have pointed out..
Some girls are NBA, some girls require +3 references, a P411 account, and other info....

I prefer seeing NBA women, but I'm not black, just saying

This is not a normal business, the seller can refuse giving service to whoever they want. If you want everyone to follow the same guidelines & regulations then go work at a legal brothel in Reno.
...here is a good question, have you ever had someone come all the way to your place, because his refrences checked out, sounded like a great person, set date and made it, then opened door, and based on look alone, turned them away for a reason that was ultimately uncontrollable? nationality, body style, height? Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
If we could change the wording of this topic from the study of racism in the hobby to prejudices, I think that would be grand.

Now, this is a great question and I sincerely believe that ALL people have prejudices (and so do I) but they fall out of such a narrow range of racism, etc. In fact, the discussion of racism period is such a politically and socially charged topic that it shouldn't even be discussed here.

Why do I suggest that? Because with such ingrained feelings that people have with regard to other's colors, etc., there really isn't anything that people can do to change their feelings on it. It's an evolving issue.

Us older folks have seen the changes with racism, and other hot button issues, change over the decades. This includes big issue topics such as agism, racism, the rights of homosexuals, etc.

And I do appreciate the comment of liking me, etc. We don't know each other and sometimes, all that we have to judge people with are their written words.

At any rate, I'm ALWAYS judged for my size. Kaylee wouldn't fuck me! Boo hoo ... but that's alright. And that's why we have so many flavors of ice cream. Something for everyone.

And that's what I play on.

There has been a few times where a guy has walked. A few times he's been scared and the other times, he hasn't like seeing who answered the door.

But I've never turned anyone away because of his height, race or looks, etc. With about 3 exceptions, I've never turned anyone away.

There is one Eccie guy, and he might be reading this right now, who is a great client and he's African American. No biggie. But he doesn't have a particular accent. And one of his "giggles" is to not tell ladies that he's black and see their reaction when they answer the door.

It didn't bother me but I did speak to him about being upfront about his race. Not for me ... heck I adore him and screw anyone (wait ... don't screw them!) for judging me on who I will see or not visit with. But for his own well being, it just makes sense to offer disclosure.

Now, people can slam me for that!

I've asked a few men to leave, though. And it's had to do with not getting paid, or him not having the money on him (the excuse of I left it in the car is starting to become a bit too common!) or his attitude has been really bad.

I've given the money back a few times, too. Generally, I've been scared or truly frightened in some fashion when I've done it, though.

It's had nothing to do with race although I will say that in most cases, not all, that I've asked someone to leave there has been an age issue. He's been relatively young.

But it wasn't the age. It was the actions that promoted such a decision on my part.

I think that a topic on prejudices would be an interesting one, WP!

Best,
Elisabeth
  • !VI!
  • 06-01-2014, 10:11 AM
Another NBA,/AA friendly topic debate. Wow, guess this is what we call a "hot button" issue around ECCIE or for hobby-ing in general.

I've already posted my broader views on another such topic post just yesterday evening, but just for verification, Kayleehotchick, as well as others replying, have a legitimate point. While so too does the author in some things said, providers have the option to refuse service to anyone they seem fit. And this is coming from a mixed male who is ALWAYS lumped in with AA/NBA style policies and doubly as a newbie, gets the rejection a lot. And that's fine b/c I'm in major part an AA. I've learned myself to be more....selective and careful myself in who I want to enjoy my time with and reward with my resources. I believe as time passes, and this nation becomes much darker, browner, and comfortable with race relations, we will see more openness and acceptable, and all ladies will concentration more what color really matters to them: GREEN. lol j/k

Last point ladies, and I've always been curious about this ladies when it comes to choosing a NBA style policy. Is it always exclusive b/c it is the race, or can a blk man prove he's...well...unique qualities to be an exception? Of course, what Kaylee said is true about me. I wouldn't want to see a provider that didn't want to be with me physically, because hello, that's why we are all here.

But another reason I quoted the phrase is something I always thought about in those futurist musings I have every once and a while, and I'm curious enough to maybe post it as a discussion point in the far future: IF legalization of our hobby where to began to go the way of that Cannabis seems to be, would NBA restrictive policies be illegal in the profession, or could a future client "sue" for discrimination. I don't know, I just have always been curious about those potential situations, though I must admit, the stigma of the hobby open like that would probably still carry a heavy public burden/distain.

Oh well, to each her own, right? At least one thing is certain. Those with an openness to all men do have on average a bigger slice of the market share ($$$ )in this business, as some have pointed out.. Originally Posted by b.discreet4hobbyfuntime

i agree to all but that last point lol
specifically this note
"i do not cater to african americans or clients that have oks from aa providers sorry .."

can someone please explain to me where the attraction would come in here? this literally says i won't deal with you if you are black or have ever seen a black provider??

at one point i stopped seeing Asians based on a incident with my first client, i have since then gotten over it and fixed the problem...
to be fair i won't see anyone that uses Ebonics, Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
So having a NBA policy is racist, but a NE (no Ebonics) policy is not?
These are not raciest decisions; these are business decisions by business owners (providers) Originally Posted by ibupro01
and many times by their pimps (of whatever ethnicity). At times it's the provider's preference, and many times it's the pimp's preference that the girls in his stable not be allowed to see AA men. It's not always the provider who controls her ads, texts, pm's, etc and what is put there. Some don't even know at ALL what is posted.
  • !VI!
  • 06-01-2014, 10:19 AM
If we could change the wording of this topic from the study of racism in the hobby to prejudices, I think that would be grand.

Now, this is a great question and I sincerely believe that ALL people have prejudices (and so do I) but they fall out of such a narrow range of racism, etc. In fact, the discussion of racism period is such a politically and socially charged topic that it shouldn't even be discussed here.

Why do I suggest that? Because with such ingrained feelings that people have with regard to other's colors, etc., there really isn't anything that people can do to change their feelings on it. It's an evolving issue.

Us older folks have seen the changes with racism, and other hot button issues, change over the decades. This includes big issue topics such as agism, racism, the rights of homosexuals, etc.

And I do appreciate the comment of liking me, etc. We don't know each other and sometimes, all that we have to judge people with are their written words.

At any rate, I'm ALWAYS judged for my size. Kaylee wouldn't fuck me! Boo hoo ... but that's alright. And that's why we have so many flavors of ice cream. Something for everyone.

And that's what I play on.

There has been a few times where a guy has walked. A few times he's been scared and the other times, he hasn't like seeing who answered the door.

But I've never turned anyone away because of his height, race or looks, etc. With about 3 exceptions, I've never turned anyone away.

There is one Eccie guy, and he might be reading this right now, who is a great client and he's African American. No biggie. But he doesn't have a particular accent. And one of his "giggles" is to not tell ladies that he's black and see their reaction when they answer the door.

It didn't bother me but I did speak to him about being upfront about his race. Not for me ... heck I adore him and screw anyone (wait ... don't screw them!) for judging me on who I will see or not visit with. But for his own well being, it just makes sense to offer disclosure.

Now, people can slam me for that!

I've asked a few men to leave, though. And it's had to do with not getting paid, or him not having the money on him (the excuse of I left it in the car is starting to become a bit too common!) or his attitude has been really bad.

I've given the money back a few times, too. Generally, I've been scared or truly frightened in some fashion when I've done it, though.

It's had nothing to do with race although I will say that in most cases, not all, that I've asked someone to leave there has been an age issue. He's been relatively young.

But it wasn't the age. It was the actions that promoted such a decision on my part.

I think that a topic on prejudices would be an interesting one, WP!

Best,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
ma'am that is better wording, and i feel prejeduce would fit so much better for alot of providers...

i understood the pimps... not wanting t lose ground

i understood people with history of w/e....

but people who specifically shamed you on race is odd...

in the past year i have only been turned down once, because i am irish and it was a heritage thing, he actually explained it well... it's the reason i start putting it on all my ads
  • !VI!
  • 06-01-2014, 10:21 AM
So having a NBA policy is racist, but a NE (no Ebonics) policy is not? Originally Posted by ibupro01
lol wait are you saying that the uses of ebonics is limited by race?
before i came to america, i didn't really see much racism or discrimination based on things that you are born with... Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Which country did you come from? so I can show you how incorrect that belief most likely is. there is not a country or society in the world that has not demonstrated a prejudice against the US, its people or its principles. If you had never recognized it, it may be because you weren't looking for it.

And as a soldier, what is the main principle you fight for?