Y'ALL INTERESTED?

They're wigs bro.
I had a bad feeling when I saw your post destiny. The Dallas crowd is brutal vs Shreveport. Hopefully everything works out for you in Dallas. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Mredcat u are so right I like my shreve n east texas
Every single city and every state has men and woman that have different attitudes Chicago where I'm from especially has a variety of attitudes lol. Not everyone is going to like me, and I won't be everybody's cup of tea and that's ok with me. I will no longer reply here .
  • BLM69
  • 05-11-2016, 12:22 PM
Every single city and every state has men and woman that have different attitudes Chicago where I'm from especially has a variety of attitudes lol. Not everyone is going to like me, and I won't be everybody's cup of tea and that's ok with me. I will no longer reply here . Originally Posted by destinydevine
Dallas men are spoiled with great local talent and options. Good luck
Sweetheart, you are welcome around here.

I remember Alyssa Milano's short hair back after 2000 = hot. There were some hot pixie cuts going for awhile, too. You can pull it off....if, you, pull off, your wig. Lol!

Cute? I like it. Kurt Warner's wife when he played for the Rams? Not so much.
Different strokes for different folks. Just don't look butch, or I get limp dick syndrome and run away screaming. But don't let these geezers discourage you.

Later,
LnH
Hell, I'd throw down with her. She's hot. I don't care about hair, as long as it isn't on the pussy. Looking forward to my next trip to Shreveport.
I was with a gal who shaved her head. Nice time and an insane fuck. Loved it.
Good luck in Dallas.
I haven't seen her yet, but I'm slowly being convinced
don't mind the trolls on here, they are miserable women hating little boys who are jealous and bitter.

I'm sure you will do just fine if you do decide to visit.
don't mind the trolls on here, they are miserable women hating little boys who are jealous and bitter.

I'm sure you will do just fine if you do decide to visit. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Thank you and I'm coming
I had a bad feeling when I saw your post destiny. The Dallas crowd is brutal vs Shreveport. Hopefully everything works out for you in Dallas. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
You should see me I'm fun
I'm coming tonight
Great...
Great...
Originally Posted by needingmilking
Great... Originally Posted by needingmilking
I will arrive by train at about 11:30 A.M. if there are no delays. I'm so super nervous I have never been to Dallas before.Well hopefully Y'ALL will make a girl feel welcome....

What area is a good place to have In-Calls ? Any tips/Advice? Well Dallas Here I cum. It's time for Y'ALL to meet your sweet treat!!