Encounter: OH2 Aliza is the 18 yo hottie you always wanted !!! (photos posted on oh2)

Atta Boy Abe! The Slut train rolls on firmly into the new year!
Gentlemen, do not and I repeat do not ever go to her. She is absolutely a scam artist.

First of all just to get to her place was difficult because she would first day "text me when 10 minutes away", then "text me when you arrive", then "text me when you are in the breezeway between 2 apartment buildings", then finally she gave me the apartment number.

Soon as a I walk in I noticed she had the TV going on full blast with cartoons and never turned it off. She immediately asks for the donation and then points to the couch in the living room.

I booked an hour so I tell her I want a sensual rub first. She doesn’t know how to give any kind of sensual rub and looked at me funny when I asked for one. The experience was very rushed and awkward. When I tell her that this is not what I was expecting based on her reviews and ad she gets very belligerent. She is extremely ghetto as well. She is a white girl but sounds a black girl from the hood. You know the type the would be on Jerry Springer. She advertises girlfriend experience but does not kiss. NO BBBJ. No illusion of passion whatsoever. Completely going through the motions and it was just such a big turn off for me.

It was the absolute worst experience I have ever had!
Gentlemen, do not and I repeat do not ever go to her. She is absolutely a scam artist.

First of all just to get to her place was difficult because she would first day "text me when 10 minutes away", then "text me when you arrive", then "text me when you are in the breezeway between 2 apartment buildings", then finally she gave me the apartment number.

Soon as a I walk in I noticed she had the TV going on full blast with cartoons and never turned it off. She immediately asks for the donation and then points to the couch in the living room.

I booked an hour so I tell her I want a sensual rub first. She doesn’t know how to give any kind of sensual rub and looked at me funny when I asked for one. The experience was very rushed and awkward. When I tell her that this is not what I was expecting based on her reviews and ad she gets very belligerent. She is extremely ghetto as well. She is a white girl but sounds a black girl from the hood. You know the type the would be on Jerry Springer. She advertises girlfriend experience but does not kiss. NO BBBJ. No illusion of passion whatsoever. Completely going through the motions and it was just such a big turn off for me.

It was the absolute worst experience I have ever had!