Since I seem to no longer be of any value to this community, I quit.....

Great advice. How's that been working out for her? Why don't you schedule an appointment with her? Originally Posted by steviewinwood

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Maybe I willlllllll [kicking at the sand in the playground].
Good luck in your tours Meg. See you Saturday if you are going to be in town.
Meg

Do not go...I will miss you way too much.
noooooooo! i was just wondering why i havent seen you around for a while
btw my dns folder is growing by the hour thanks to the assholes for showing us your true colors!

meg i hope you will stay in touch!
I'll miss seein' ya around. I know a 2-week pure vacation to Jackson Hole, Wyoming did wonders for my soul and my mind - keepin' things in perspective... just my experience.

If ya need someone to vent to, keep me in mind.

xoxoxo,

MarieLynn
But it's obvious that my knowledge and services are no longer needed/wanted in the DFW area
for a second I thought I was reading a Justice4fun ad
Hey girl, I hate to see you leave. There are some people on here that just don't know when to leave it alone. But there are ALOT more nicer ones than there are meanies. It's been great talking to you then times that I have. KIT. Love, Tara
In the meantime, let me just say that gents in far flung areas (like say OHIO??? Please???) would be happy to help you feel better for a while as you travel.

--Anon Originally Posted by ANONONE
Ohio? Pffff....Arizona!!! All of us racists (according to the current administration) out here would love to see you for a visit!
I just gave honest, constructive feedback. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
If you feel it was honest and constructive ... who am I to argue. It wasn't. And I don't get the size issue. HH has a great body covered with fantastic skin. She always provides excellent company, services, and a sincere desire to make the the client get what he wants and has a fun time doing just that.

Not begrudging issues that folks may have with her, or vice versa .. I just couldn't let the rationalizing of that insult pass.

Bob
steviewinwood STFU
steviewinwood STFU Originally Posted by daddyo67
Don't resort to that level. You let the undesirables bring down the level of civility. Simply tell him comments like that should best kept to himself.

Meg, May I suggest a few drinks?

I have an idea...how about you guys call her and meet with her? Put your money where your mouths are and call her. The younger, feminine, thin girls are doing great. Why is that?

I sure wish that those who have PM'd me with their support would have the guts to chime in, here.
If you feel it was honest and constructive ... who am I to argue. It wasn't. And I don't get the size issue. HH has a great body covered with fantastic skin. She always provides excellent company, services, and a sincere desire to make the the client get what he wants and has a fun time doing just that.

Not begrudging issues that folks may have with her, or vice versa .. I just couldn't let the rationalizing of that insult pass.

Bob Originally Posted by dodger
If she's such a good value, why don't you write a review that will make her phone ring off the hook?
If she's such a good value, why don't you write a review that will make her phone ring off the hook? Originally Posted by steviewinwood
I guess you don't read the ladies profiles. Maybe you should spend a little more time doing that, and a little less time bashing. I know when I meet a provider, I know what to expect upfront, and if it's not what I'm looking for, I wouldn't waste her time or my time either way.