A big shakeup coming at CNN!

• WTF
  • 11-15-2021, 11:59 AM
coming from you i'll take that as a compliment. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Take what you can get Waco
  • oeb11
  • 11-15-2021, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by WTF
I'm not bargaining with you nor is it my job to educate you.

However just as you will not dress up in blackface and run towards the police with an AK-16 immediately after a shooting....nor will you talk your ebonics crap to the face of a black person. You think hiding behind a computer masks your ignorance,insecurities and bias.

wtf - you just posted - denial, deflection, and irrelevant nonsense in response to pointed posts in this thread.

Get a life - away from Xinn.

It is not 'Our Job' - to educate wtf in debate and civil argument.

SAD!
Originally Posted by WTF
I'm not bargaining with you nor is it my job to educate you.

However just as you will not dress up in blackface and run towards the police with an AK-16 immediately after a shooting....nor will you talk your ebonics crap to the face of a black person. You think hiding behind a computer masks your ignorance,insecurities and bias.

wtf - you just posted - denial, deflection, and irrelevant nonsense in response to pointed posts in this thread.

One of your spam respoinses eh' obie?

Get a life - away from Xinn.

Didnt know wtf was chinese? I dont think he follows xi like you falsely claim everyone does

It is not 'Our Job' - to educate wtf in debate and civil argument.

Its not your job for sure!

SAD! Originally Posted by oeb11
Sad is the continual spam posts.

Keep up the good work good sir
Whos the company Warner is merging with?
FRankly, I have missed a Headline News channel. Fox should do that as well. A clear rundown of what is happening without "analysis" or opinion would be refreSHING.