STRETCHING THE TRUTH

I try to be respectful and tasteful. You can get the point across without embellishing the occasion. Listing activities and not going into great details about the event serves my purpose. Also good tab skills are important to note IMO.
I have railed on this topic several times recently.

The fucktards that write during a 30 minutes, or 60 minute session claim to have done the following:

chat
dranck a bottle of wine
ate the provider to six orgasms
fucked the provider to three more O's
used eight different positions
came three times himself
cleaned up
cuddled
did a load of laundry.

What bullshit ... it would take me a week to do all that.
EDIT: Oooops *Giggles* I'm still waking up and posted this in the wrong thread haha. *YAWNS* Thank god for cherry amp!
I have railed on this topic several times recently.

The fucktards that write during a 30 minutes, or 60 minute session claim to have done the following:

chat
dranck a bottle of wine
fucked the provider to three more O's
used eight different positions
came three times himself
cleaned up
cuddled
did a load of laundry.

What bullshit ... it would take me a week to do all that. Originally Posted by pyramider
Damn thats what i do before breaksfast!!! LOL It is true i would say some strecth the truth a little, I dont brag about my 14" cock all of the time either!!
Damn thats what i do before breaksfast!!! LOL It is true i would say some strecth the truth a little, I dont brag about my 14" cock all of the time either!! Originally Posted by vern0064
Know what is crazy about that? The Gents that NEVER mention it or that are total nonposters are always the ones with the biggest. The other thing about it is that the bigger guys are usually super modest about it too when you are like "WTF IS THAT?!?!" they always just shrug or make a comment about "Oh, it's not that big"
Know what is crazy about that? The Gents that NEVER mention it or that are total nonposters are always the ones with the biggest. The other thing about it is that the bigger guys are usually super modest about it too when you are like "WTF IS THAT?!?!" they always just shrug or make a comment about "Oh, it's not that big" Originally Posted by Lexxxy

Ahh that is so true for me to be that big I need to multiply by a few!!! LOL
  • Tiger
  • 10-02-2012, 07:20 AM
I've heard "it" called a lot of names, but this is the first time I've heard it called "the truth".
Surely, lying or embellishing reviews doesn't help your fellow hobbyists and/or the provider- isn't that the main purpose of providing reviews.

What I can't stand is gushing.

Good: She was beautiful
Not Good: She was a vision- like an angel from heaven. (Oh go fuck yourself, she's probably a 7/10, at best!)

I understand we all get a little excited after a date. I'm probably guilty of it as well in my earlier reviews but please it's sort of sad.

I also don't like to include positions in my reviews. First off, it's the same shit 95% of us do during a session. Figure it out. I'll include notable things that aren't or are on the menu. Also positions are a reflection of me not the provider. It's what I wanted to do mostly, and certain things can stay private. I feel TCB, the environment, attractiveness and level of service are ultimately the most pertinent aspects of a review.
i have never had a bad experience, and i only write of the better encounters

if I ever have one where a boyfriend tries to mug me, i will let you know

if a chick passes out from self induced problems, I will let you know

if chick takes my money and runs, i will let know
There should be more mention of taint in the reviews.
I hope I don't suck that bad in bed, but I think most providers don't O during the session. of the 20 or so I have been with, only I would confirm 5 have had orgasms. I think part of it may be a de-sensitivity to sex, or they hold back due to vulnerability (meaning they do not feel free to orgasm with a client), or save it for the SO, or they are lesbians. I am happy to think that the others don't feel pressure to fake an O for me.

As far as nationality are concerned, I have noticed that the 2 latino/hispanic providers I have been with both orgasm, freely and wildly.

Sometime it is just about the money, the provider is paying to please the client, not the other way around. I am happy if the the provider does enjoy my company, and wants to see me again.

fucked the provider to three more O's Originally Posted by pyramider
I used to be more graphic in the old ASPD days and early on here. Then there was a discussion a few years back on how many reviews were disrespectful to the ladies. I stopped for a while but enjoy the ros portion of reviews and started writing again for access. And although I list in the menu for activities what we did, I am not as detailed in the ros area as I once was. But even then and now it is written what happened as truthful as I remember. As I am not a big toftt guy most of my times are with well respected and reviewed ladies and I go in knowing what to expect. As bigkid69 said about his review and different from the next ones, being untruthful, you run the risk of being called out. Not that that really matters, but I for one like to be thought of as someone who others can count on AS being truthful. Reviews are meant to share the experience we had and give an idea what we can expect. There is always the ymmv issue but I think if we have met the lady before we can tell when a review is exagerated or not.
While some guys have written me, telling me that my reviews are too verbose, not graphic enough, come across as "shilling", etc. I must say that I try very hard to express with great accuracy and without hyperbole my actual experiences. I would hope that those ladies for whom I have written reviews would vouch for that - and that several of you gents with whom I have dialoged via PM understand and acknowledge that as well. While I do enjoy writing erotica - for my personal pleasure, as well as to represent the girls in an accurate, positive light wherever warranted - I do try to keep the accounts factual. Any opinion of mine is generally clearly articulated as such.

That said, I am always open to hearing constructive criticism regarding my reviews, as ultimately, they are written for the benefit of the membership and I want them to be of as great a value as possible for this purpose.
While some guys have written me, telling me that my reviews are too verbose, not graphic enough, come across as "shilling", etc. I must say that I try very hard to express with great accuracy and without hyperbole my actual experiences. I would hope that those ladies for whom I have written reviews would vouch for that - and that several of you gents with whom I have dialoged via PM understand and acknowledge that as well. While I do enjoy writing erotica - for my personal pleasure, as well as to represent the girls in an accurate, positive light wherever warranted - I do try to keep the accounts factual. Any opinion of mine is generally clearly articulated as such.

That said, I am always open to hearing constructive criticism regarding my reviews, as ultimately, they are written for the benefit of the membership and I want them to be of as great a value as possible for this purpose. Originally Posted by sexyfatguy
First off I think your reviews are one of the best on here very well written and come across as a true experience. Almost like reading Penthouse Forum from the old days. So my hat comes off to you I think they are great!!
First off I think your reviews are one of the best on here very well written and come across as a true experience. Almost like reading Penthouse Forum from the old days. So my hat comes off to you I think they are great!! Originally Posted by vern0064
Well thanks very much for the kind words Vern. That means a lot to me.