Was doing a little research and found this.

• rextx
  • 04-23-2015, 03:03 PM
Bambi you know her? Is she on eccie?
Why did she want your number? Originally Posted by dallasfan
More or less an assumption that she must know I'm a provider...since she never asked for my number prior, and low and behold, now she's a provider! Possibly paranoia...
Bambi you know her? Is she on eccie? Originally Posted by rextx
I do. Pretty girl, and should be on ECCIE and not BP, but none of my business.

Sorry to the OP for the off-topic discussion.
Hey NP Bambi! We're all learning here, and it was good of you to let us know she's ok!
More or less an assumption that she must know I'm a provider...since she never asked for my number prior, and low and behold, now she's a provider! Possibly paranoia...

I do. Pretty girl, and should be on ECCIE and not BP, but none of my business.

Sorry to the OP for the off-topic discussion. Originally Posted by bambigirl
Hey Bambi,
Thanks! Glad she's okay! Nikki's a pretty girl and I'd like to see her again. Any chance to know if she is still around? Changed her number apparently but now it's a dude picking up sooooo lol
Hey Bambi,
Thanks! Glad she's okay! Nikki's a pretty girl and I'd like to see her again. Any chance to know if she is still around? Changed her number apparently but now it's a dude picking up sooooo lol Originally Posted by jondon714
Umm...Haha I don't know her THAT well and she's been kind of off the radar lately...I really hope that she didn't get management...but again, guess it's none of my business.
Bogus site. 1st clue is lack of ownership detailed contact info and no info whatsoever as to their methods or processes, including the jurisdiction in which said legal violation took place. Just take a look at those mugshot sites - they always reference the originating authority
Moved to co-ed....not an alert.
Scam site. They troll for ads, post them as an "alert" then charge the women to take the info down.