Is this the Eccie board or?

Txgator and Wayward and WakeUp's board they seem to own this board run people down or off without any resistance is it there board? Originally Posted by carkido45
Only the weak are run off. If it irritates you, do something about it.
BSD syndrome.
Some people have to be the center of attention, drive the fastest car, own the biggest gun, denigrate and humiliate others in order to feel better about themselves.

And some just do it for fun.

Which makes them merely sadistic. And virtual sadism is SO 2010!
Now back on topic...

DH..twice now your name has been left off the "Lynch mob" threads...could it be true...are you becoming a teddy bear now? Originally Posted by allofamber
What? DH is a sweetie pie
What? DH is a sweetie pie Originally Posted by luxury daphne
He's just getting soft in his old age.

Which makes them merely sadistic. Originally Posted by 16yearitch
:Wakeup raises his hand:

Present!
Next shocking revelation by 16snatches, the sun came up this morning.
BSD syndrome.
Some people have to be the center of attention, drive the fastest car, own the biggest gun, denigrate and humiliate others in order to feel better about themselves.

Which makes them merely sadistic. And virtual sadism is SO 2010! Originally Posted by 16yearitch

Just a few of my toys....

Txgator and Wayward and WakeUp's board they seem to own this board run people down or off without any resistance is it there board? Originally Posted by carkido45
I'm always the last to know. St. C, where's my cut of the advertising income?

I ran someone off? And here I thought bringing ladies over here and helping them get VP status was a GOOD thing. Live and learn.

I think a poll posted in each city's co-ed board as well as the national one would be the next logical step... Originally Posted by Diomidis
ABSOLUTELY! I was even thincking of posting a new thread in Co-Ed entitled "Ok For You Ladies That Have Seen Me and Fellas That Have Met ME ... What is your Opinion of me? Do I run People down or off? Do I own this Board?"

Eccie Addict promised to help me with it - what do y'all think? Huh? Huh?

Funny thing is I've seen quite a few newbs that have contributed productively in the last month or so. The ads and reviews don't seem to have dropped off, so who exactly have they run off? We're talking people of value towards the purpose of this board, not the pathologically banned or post whores. Originally Posted by Diomidis
You're not alone! You have to understand carkido, diomidis! Remember the one that trashed you with schoolyard name-calling when you first joined - solely because you sought advice from longstanding members?

That's our boy!

BSD syndrome.

Which makes them merely sadistic. And virtual sadism is SO 2010! Originally Posted by 16yearitch
You re-emerge, admittedly without knowledge of recent history, and make a blanket critical statement on a thread directed at 3 specific individuals? Welcome back, itchy! Appreciate the props - albeit undeserved..

And yes, I am proud of my car. Bought it from Ansley, and it's a chick magnet supreme. You ought to test drive one.

Only the weak are run off. If it irritates you, do something about it. Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
By all means....and try not to let the door hit you in the derriere

Say what you will about carkido - he's a constant source of entertainment.

BTW, you missed lunch again the other day, little buddy. Didn't Wakeup give you the address?
I let them own while I take a little break. It is part of my new year resolution to stay out of drama filled arena as long as I can. POWER TO ME!
Just a few of my toys....

Originally Posted by boardman
You do know that's the gay keyboard, don't you?
Fuck, shit, damn........
His ex-hobby wife gave him that to impress all the hot women.
You do know that's the gay keyboard, don't you? Originally Posted by chicagoboy

I was wondering about that too...LMAO..glad someone else pointed that out...did something happen? should we start another thread?
Yes, the mods should delete this entire thread and any gay references that I may have inadvertently made.
I'm not homophobic or anything I'm just scared that someone might thinck I'm gay.
Yes, the mods should delete this entire thread and any gay references that I may have inadvertently made.
I'm not homophobic or anything I'm just scared that someone might thinck I'm gay. Originally Posted by boardman
Just no kissing after sloppy Bbbj or cim and you'll be fine. These are two rules to live by, if you don't want to become gay.