Accidental Appointment With Your EX. What Would You do??

Yesssssss, sir. Yup. Yes. Done
Let's throw a twist in the story. Let's say the two are separated but not divorced yet. Side note- This is starting to sound like some twisted sexual Tyler Perry story.

I have thought about the ending to the story, but it's so twisted and kinky that I think it would need to be in Another Realm.
Maybe he has a cuckold fetish and enjoys hearing about the clients she fucked while hes fucking her.
This is actually a great subject. I actually have a ex GF that is a provider and only know because I know those tits and half face anywhere lol. It's no big deal and I will never make that appointment or disrespect. We still talk she says she misses me here and there and never forgets My bday or valentines. 😁 waiting for my call
Or there's the times when ya accidentally see each other at his work place. Oops.
A former student of mine worked a stripper here in Austin for a while. I'm not much of a strip club guy, but I purposely avoided the places since I didn't know where she was working.

If it was someone with whom I was on equal standing and hadn't been in a position of authority, sure, why the hell not? Sounds fun.
A former student of mine worked a stripper here in Austin for a while. I'm not much of a strip club guy, but I purposely avoided the places since I didn't know where she was working.

If it was someone with whom I was on equal standing and hadn't been in a position of authority, sure, why the hell not? Sounds fun. Originally Posted by googol^googol

I keep trying to tell guys...

When in doubt, let your inner Hank Moody shine.

You probably would have made her life.
You don't get to Ultimate Slut Status unless you fuck at least one professor!

Now I hope you will rethink ruining another student's future like that again.
I keep trying to tell guys...

When in doubt, let your inner Hank Moody shine.

You probably would have made her life.
You don't get to Ultimate Slut Status unless you fuck at least one professor!

Now I hope you will rethink ruining another student's future like that again. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
This reminded me of something:

During college, I knew a girl who worked at the Yellow Rose. She went on to be an actress and you can see her in a few things, like a fairly popular insurance commercial, as well as a couple of TV shows. Whenever she pops up on TV, I'm like "Oh hey! I know you!"
Whut's if'n it's yer ex, but now thar a pre-op transam-ersexual. Yaw know? Like Smokey an' tha Bandit!

During college, I knew a girl who worked at the Yellow Rose. She went on to be an actress and you can see her in a few things, like a fairly popular insurance commercial, as well as a couple of TV shows. Whenever she pops up on TV, I'm like "Oh hey! I know you!" Originally Posted by Swaghetti Yolonaise
Flo?

During college, I knew a girl who worked at the Yellow Rose. She went on to be an actress and you can see her in a few things, like a fairly popular insurance commercial, as well as a couple of TV shows. Whenever she pops up on TV, I'm like "Oh hey! I know you!" Originally Posted by Swaghetti Yolonaise
Dude you know Flo? Flo was a striper?

*auto tune
I'm in love with a stripper
Flo? Originally Posted by Jermpron
hook up!
you could be "flo-naise"
hook up!
you could be "flo-naise" Originally Posted by knotty man

Be careful that could get addictive.
Ah thinck he's prolly talkin' 'bout thet cunt in them State Farm commershuls thet won't believe thet her hubby's gettin a quote frum Jake at 3 a.m.

Ah'm purdy shore Flo wuz frum LA an' ne'er werked ennywhar's in Tejas.