So Long, Rick Perry

I've herd that before... fucker Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Let me guess, you "herd" it in Idiotville!
I've herd that before... fucker Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Herd that? LOL
Shooting oneself in the foot is a accident,did he think the shooting was a accidental discharge? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Did you read the whole article, or just the headline?
Did you read the whole article, or just the headline? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes my little stalker, did you?
Yes my little stalker, did you? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Do you mean to tell me that LLIdiot is your "stalker" too?

Does that make the Patriarchal Idiot a multifaceted "stalker"?
I guess the metro-sexual eyewear didn't make him any smarter, huh?

But, he won't quit. I am thinking he will hang in there to see if he can make the "Top Ten" that will be allowed to debate on Fox. If he doesn't, he'll drop out then.

Must be disappointing to those stupid enough to have backed his play and given money, time, etc. in support. But, they should have known better. He's not POTUS material and never has been.
Do you mean to tell me that LLIdiot is your "stalker" too?

Does that make the Patriarchal Idiot a multifaceted "stalker"? Originally Posted by bigtex
No, I believe the appropriate term is predator... Just ask the whookers in Houston he's tried to out.
I would never vote for Perry in the primary, for three reasons.

First of all, he's a simpleton who would be in way over his head when considering almost any complex or nuanced issue.

Secondly, he has a demonstrated tendency to make very embarrassing gaffes.

The third reason I would never support him is...uh, hold on. I'll think of it!
I would never vote for Perry in the primary, for three reasons.

First of all, he's a simpleton who would be in way over his head when considering almost any complex or nuanced issue.

Secondly, he has a demonstrated tendency to make very embarrassing gaffes.

The third reason I would never support him is...uh, hold on. I'll think of it! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
+1
  • DSK
  • 06-21-2015, 12:56 PM
"Heard" huh?

Only from IIFFYIdiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
Also similar errors from you numerous times you poorly "educated" idiot.

Cougar High (aka The "University" of Houston) is rated #189 among national universities. They appear to stop ranking for national universities at 194...ROFLMAO.

I would be embarrassed if I attended that half-ass school.

Cougar High (aka The "University" of Houston) is rated #189 among national universities. They appear to stop ranking for national universities at 194...ROFLMAO.

I would be embarrassed if I attended that half-ass school. Originally Posted by DSK
Let me guess attended school at the Tel Aviv Academy for Jewish Law School Dropouts.

Take a bow JLIdiot, errrr DSKIdiot!
Anybody that attributes professional ability in relation to where you went to college is an idiot.

So...that would be you....as usual.

I would be embarrassed if I attended that half-ass school. Originally Posted by DSK
Anybody that attributes professional ability in relation to where you went to college is an idiot.

So...that would be you....as usual. Originally Posted by timpage
Just consider the source.

He is a known Jewish Welsher!

That should tell you all you need to know.
  • DSK
  • 06-21-2015, 06:48 PM

So...that would be you....as usual. Originally Posted by timpage
Seriously...just about every major corporation in America does that attribution you blithering idiot. Who gets chosen for high government office, judgeships, cabinet positions? Mostly, people who went to a highly ranked college you stupid fuckhead.
Seriously...just about every major corporation in America does that attribution you blithering idiot. Who gets chosen for high government office, judgeships, cabinet positions? Mostly, people who went to a highly ranked college you stupid fuckhead. Originally Posted by DSK
Thanks for the update Jewish Welsher.