Do You Gent's Shower after a hot rump with a Provider ?

Usually...it depends on where I am going afterward and if the SO is going to be there or not. Providers that shower with me are a plus...I know many don’t because of the time to redo hair and makeup. A couple of new gals in the past stood in the shower with me..too concerned about getting their hair wet. While not a turn off, it did dampen the spirit of the mood some.. Had a veteran provider jump in afterward and give me a good scrub down... I wish more would do that...shower time can be a lot of fun.
I at least put some soap and water on my man parts. Baby wipes just don't get the job done.
I usually do, but sometimes don't if I am going straight home. But, I am happy. I don't have an SO at home.
I don't have anything to hide.
Life is awesome! Originally Posted by micktoz
+1
I shower after a hot rump - especially with the hottest rump - ~Ze~ and all her fucking glitter... shit's damn near impossible to get off. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Nice!! I would like to have to wash that Ze glitter off.
Shower before session, I shower after if s.o. going to give me some. Originally Posted by Caravano
+1 This
I usually shower when I get there or at least at some point before the session, but after I usually like to keep her scent on me as long as possible since I'm single. Unless I really reak of sex.
I like to shower just because I don’t want my clothes soaking in the stanky stank of both of us.. smelling that burnering rubber isn’t fun.
Eventually...
sometimes, it’s nice to have the fragrance of sex, cum, and pussy on me for a few hours afterwards!

“clean your conscience.” - i’ll do that while you clean lil delites and his boys :^}.

that’s a fantabulous rainbow on that woman!!! i wonder if there’s a pot of gold at the end of it!
Always shower before and after.... Just use my own shower so I have my own soap
This is an excellent question. I do not hobby if there's a SO in the picture. So it depends on how much I enjoyed the session. I kinda like the smell of a really hot woman on me at least until I normally shower.
Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I bet you would look hot in a glitter painted on shirt....

I wanna see...
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-12-2018, 03:37 PM
Not so fun fact... Micro-plastics are major eco terrorists. Commonly found in "exfoliating" body washes and soaps.

I've banned all glitter from my house, which kills me because I am a crafting fool.
  • L.A.
  • 03-12-2018, 03:45 PM
I don't shower before or after a session unless it's Saturday.
I bring a lot of wash cloths from home( Ross $3.99 a pack and toss them out after wards ) baby wipes are worth less..

I at least put some soap and water on my man parts. Baby wipes just don't get the job done. Originally Posted by txboi817
I shower before (usually on arrival) and before leaving. Other women can smell the sex on you, so the lady at home will know.