Stripper Slide NAY

I would never let a provider do that with me. I agree, might as well be doing BBFS if you do that. I've read some of Logan's posts about getting those and have to wonder when it will catch up to him. No offense to Logan, but that's a line I will not cross.
Cookie is very pretty and I want her to stay that way. Originally Posted by anova444

Hmmmm Coookie, yummmmm.

Sugar cookie, chocolate chip cookie, wolf cookie, . . .
And what a lovely slide it can be . . .
Some things make me laugh to hear. I have had the SS before and love it. I don't think it is and dangerous as daty or bbbj and if I'm that worried about contracting a STD I shouldnt be in the hobby in the first place. And if I thought a provider had a STD I wouldn't be with her anyway. Let's be honest with ourselves everyone I've been with in the hobby I thought to be clean. You"ll DATY her but wouldn't SS with her. You"ll have her juices all over your face but scared to let it touch any parts of your privates. Someone with bleeding gums could pass a STD thur DATY. They COULD! But probally won't. Unless the provider is shooting up in the room with you before you all start or she is a he chances of catching anything is remote at best. Very remote.
Was it clothed or bare? Did you know her? Do you know for a fact that she didn't have any blemishes. And the same question goes for the lady who performed it.
A bare stripper slide with a stranger is a "perfect storm" for herpes.

Some things make me laugh to hear. I have had the SS before and love it. I don't think it is and dangerous as daty or bbbj and if I'm that worried about contracting a STD I should be in the hobby in the first place Originally Posted by jhende3
Was it clothed or bare?....A bare stripper slide with a stranger is a "perfect storm" for herpes. Originally Posted by anova444
Of course he had it bare. Its a stripper slide. Im figuring this whole discussion centers around guys not wearing protection while recieving one. The clothes on would make it a dry hump.

Also herpes can be contradicted WITH condom use as well. It only requires skin to skin contact. So CFS could potentially bring about that result to.

I think anyone who hobbies should know all the risks associated with it. Although his choice of activities is a bit careless, he did bring up a point about DATY and kissing. Herpes can be transmitted from the mouth, but its less likely with the advent of saliva and other reason.

Im thinking providers and hobbyist take all that into consideration with their preferences and make decisions according to them.
So you can get a bare stripper slide at the strip club? Or is it called a stripper slide because that's what strippers do to the the pole on stage? The one strip club that I worked at, did not have a pole.
I think I just answered my own question.

Bottom line for me: If your angling for bare genital to genital contact with me before I get a chance to see what your working with, you've just lost my respect. Before I put a condom on you, I'm checking your wedding tackle. If it passes inspection, you'll get a bbbj. If not, you either get to leave, or you get a cbj and that's all.

Of course he had it bare. Its a stripper slide. Im figuring this whole discussion centers around guys not wearing protection while recieving one. The clothes on would make it a dry hump.

Also herpes can be contradicted WITH condom use as well. It only requires skin to skin contact. So CFS could potentially bring about that result to.

I think anyone who hobbies should know all the risks associated with it. Although his choice of activities is a bit careless, he did bring up a point about DATY and kissing. Herpes can be transmitted from the mouth, but its less likely with the advent of saliva and other reason.

Im thinking providers and hobbyist take all that into consideration with their preferences and make decisions according to them. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Hmm you can check my wedding tackle anytime analisa. Im sure I can pass inspection, plus I have paperwork to certify I have had all my shots, granted I do need to go and get retested since it has been 6 months.
I work in an industry (nursing home) where I make sure im clean
I would never let a provider do that with me. I agree, might as well be doing BBFS if you do that. I've read some of Logan's posts about getting those and have to wonder when it will catch up to him. No offense to Logan, but that's a line I will not cross. Originally Posted by TexAss
Agreed! I view it as exactly the same as bareback FS. Now, for the person who already has the incurable STD's most readily transmitted through this form of contact (herpes and HPV), there might be no incentive to refrain. I, however, do not have them, and I would like that situation to remain unchanged.

I think I'll take this opportunity to make an announcement: If you are a hobbyist who is just aching to piss me off, suggest that I let you do this. I will not be a happy lady, and I'll never forget that you suggested it.

Some things make me laugh to hear. I have had the SS before and love it. I don't think it is and dangerous as daty or bbbj and if I'm that worried about contracting a STD I shouldnt be in the hobby in the first place. And if I thought a provider had a STD I wouldn't be with her anyway. Let's be honest with ourselves everyone I've been with in the hobby I thought to be clean. You"ll DATY her but wouldn't SS with her. You"ll have her juices all over your face but scared to let it touch any parts of your privates. Someone with bleeding gums could pass a STD thur DATY. They COULD! But probally won't. Unless the provider is shooting up in the room with you before you all start or she is a he chances of catching anything is remote at best. Very remote. Originally Posted by jhende3
Just because you don't think that it is as dangerous as BBBJ or DATY doesn't make it so. I will look up and post the transmission statistics if I must. I know I can provide substantial evidence that HSV-2, at the very least, is much more easily transmitted via this "stripper slide" than the other forms of sexual contact you mentioned. Also, I'm going to have to disagree that if someone is worried about contracting and STD, he/she shouldn't be in the hobby. I think the very opposite. People who don't worry about contracting an STD scare me and should not be in the hobby under any circumstances.

Was it clothed or bare? Did you know her? Do you know for a fact that she didn't have any blemishes. And the same question goes for the lady who performed it.
A bare stripper slide with a stranger is a "perfect storm" for herpes. Originally Posted by anova444
I just want to make it clear that an absence of blemishes means nothing. Well, technically it doesn't mean nothing...there is an increased viral load during the time of an outbreak. However, viral shedding occurs at all times. Also, outbreaks often occur exclusively on the inside of a woman. This is less often the case with men.

Im thinking providers and hobbyist take all that into consideration with their preferences and make decisions according to them. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Nicely put! It looks like you just might know your stuff, too! I think that everyone should put in the countless hours of research that I (we?) have in STD tranmission so that educated decisions can be made by all.
  • Logan
  • 07-19-2010, 03:06 AM
While I was hobbying, I didn't find stripperslides to be all that uncommon and I wasn't really all that surprised when a provider did that. I thought it was more or less normal, although I did realize some added risk was involved. On the other hand, bbfs doesn't seem to be all that uncommon either. so I'm not sure what the point of the question is. Surely everyone is aware of this and just as surely, everyone is going to pretend to be shocked and villify the idea of stripper slides when answering. Originally Posted by npita
Some things make me laugh to hear. I have had the SS before and love it. I don't think it is and dangerous as daty or bbbj and if I'm that worried about contracting a STD I shouldnt be in the hobby in the first place. And if I thought a provider had a STD I wouldn't be with her anyway. Let's be honest with ourselves everyone I've been with in the hobby I thought to be clean. You"ll DATY her but wouldn't SS with her. You"ll have her juices all over your face but scared to let it touch any parts of your privates. Someone with bleeding gums could pass a STD thur DATY. They COULD! But probally won't. Originally Posted by jhende3
The stripper slide is fun and very enjoyable. I’ve probably received 4-5 stripper slides in this past week alone. I alwayz try to rinse off my penis with alcohol within 10 minutes of getting a slide and have NOT had any problems. If the provider/dancer seemz unclean or has noticeable odor, then I will pass and just settle for a bbbjcim/swallow.

All one has to do is search for “stripper slide” in the Dallas indy section or any Dallas review section for that matter and can easily see how many providerz are providing stripper slidez these days. Some of the most popular and frequently reviewed providerz are stripper slide girls. If you check out the Dallas strip club section, probably 65-75% of the reviewz submitted in that section in the past couple of weekz have noted “stripper slide” or “SS” as part of the activities. The stripper slide is catching on and more and more providerz are offering it (or just doing it!) and more and more guyz are partaking. Nothing like great fun between consenting adults…

….I was at Cabaret Royale tonight…and a pretty good looking dancer that I introduced the stripper slide to a few weekz ago…jumped up out of her chair, left her customer and quickly ran over to me….I had introduced her to the stripper slide my last visit and she was so nice as to let me ejaculate all on her vagina – as do quite a few dancerz at Cabaret Royale theze dayz. She got paid 140 for about 15 minutes of work the last time I was with her. So, she was very happy to see me. This dancer wasn’t trashy with tats, but a pretty good looking 30-33 yo dancer. I could tell by the glee in her eyez that she was ready to give another stripper slide…and get her hands on some of my cash. She’s a good girl.

Hercules previously posted something in this
Thread
that I thought was relevant to this topic as well ---

Waaaaaaay back when on another board the topic of DATY was brought up. The thought was it was very unsafe. Scary articles and heated debates. I specifically remember one gentlemen saying us guy's tongues "will go where everyman has gone before!!". (And God help anyone who discussed tossing the salad)....now DATY is almost a standard.

Several years ago a pretty lady came to Dallas and started giving BBBJs. Every Dallas provider out there FREAKED! Articles on diseases that could be passed on orally were posted. Internet debates were fun and scary to read....now BBBJs are pretty standard

I remember a recent topic on the "stripper slide" that got very heated. More heated and scary debates....the stripper slide is still out there and ladies who provide are popular. Originally Posted by Hercules

So you can get a bare stripper slide at the strip club? Or is it called a stripper slide because that's what strippers do to the the pole on stage? Originally Posted by anova444
A real stripper slide is alwayz bare on bare contact. It has nothing to do with a pole on a stage.
You are full of shit.
Logan is right. Stripper slides are fun. And so is bbbj and daty but that never stopped anyone. Herpes can be transmitted oral even when there isn't a break out. And so can many other things. That never stopped anyone. The day a provider stop exchanging any of her bodily fluids with yours is the day she out of the business and you gave up the hobby.

Hot Sexy Blonde

5'3" sexy blonde 110 spinner
willing to provide your every fantasy
today only special 200hr
must use dental dam and condom
no kissing, fingers or bbbj
call me at 555-love
Heres a few statistics from the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) via someones post here about all topics at hand in this thread.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=387695&postcount=20
Bottom line for me: If your angling for bare genital to genital contact with me before I get a chance to see what your working with, you've just lost my respect. Before I put a condom on you, I'm checking your wedding tackle. If it passes inspection, you'll get a bbbj. If not, you either get to leave, or you get a cbj and that's all.
If you want to meet with me, you'd better have some reputable references.
Bottom line for me.....I get a chance to see what your working with....Before I put a condom on you, I'm checking ... If it passes inspection, you'll get a bbbj. If not, you either get to leave, or you get a cbj and that's all. Originally Posted by anova444
Why not just stop the service all together. Surely their isnt an enzyme in rubber on the condom that will affect you psychologically that would alleviate that particular questionable skin afflication from your mind. Why would CBJ be more premissable. It doesnt protect from Herpes.

In the reverse situation lets say the guy opts to go down on you 1st. Are you checking his gumline beforehand for strange cancer sores. Will you allow him to split apart your labia with his hands to visually inspect your netherregions. I'm sure ladies have good ways of checking, but its been proven sometimes there wont be any visual symptoms given the advent of meds avialiable to the public, yet sometimes there are clearly visual. No p411 anti virus sites out there yet?